Wajax

Sales Representative15 reviews
Canada15 reviews

branchshopsafetytrainingmanagerpoorsupporttreated

Relaxed environment

My fellow employees are very helpful and have tons of knowledge to learn from. The management has very little contact with you and are hard to contact.

Pros

great pay and benefits

Cons

since i work from home it feels like i am always at work no matter what time of day it is.

A great work environment

A great environment to be in, management is excellent and there are plenty of skills to learn if you’re willing to learn something new! Nothing is overly complicated because you’re taught how to do things properly and also in an efficient manner.

Insights into Wajax

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction

An excellent experience

I had a very excellent experience working for Wajax. The overall work culture was friendly and productive. This company is run by people with dignity whom it is easy to respect. I have nothing bad to say about my time there.

I’ve learned so much already!

Wow!! I can’t believe how much I’ve learned in just the last year! I thought I had a decent sales background before joining the Wajax team, but I didn’t know anything before starting here. You really get an on-the-ground education working sales here!

Always something to work on

This company will keep you engaged from the moment you show up to the moment you leave. There’s always something to work on. Sure, some employees are lazier than others but most of the staff thankfully have good work ethic.

Career starter

Great place to start out a career in sales. Base pay was good, and the more experienced sales reps were willing to share some pointers. Healthy work environment overall.

We’re moving in a positive direction

I’ve got to hand it to the leadership—they have completely turned this company around over the last few years. All the changes they’ve done have worked wonders on our culture and job satisfaction as a whole.

Good place to learn the ins and outs of sales

The product is so good, it basically sells itself.Beginner-friendly environment makes it a good place to learn if you’re coming in without sales experience. Lots of money to be made.

Terrible. Dont plan to stay here

The management is terrible. You will not be respected as an employee or person. No one is really happy to be there and everyone knows it is not a good company.

Pros

Everyone acknowledges it a bad place. Which makes it tolerable.

Cons

Poor pay, poor work life, poor management

they are pretty good for entry level sales reps

they had a good thing going for a long time however once they went to wajax one they lost alot of good people . the equipment side is the better place to work

Review

I enjoy working for my manager. The management team has really come along way with how they’re working. It’s a good place to work. Great support .............

ok

Ok place to work Many locations to choose from, benefits good,Company somewhat disorganized, managers overwhelmed if you keep your head down you will do well.

Wajax has potential but lacks management.

I enjoyed working for Wajax. Great group of people to work with. Management has direction but unable to execute. They have the lines and potential to do much more in the market place but lack the management. At times they operate in the past with old ideas and systems. This could be a very strong company in the market place but it will require a great deal of commitment from management.

Forward Culture

Excellent benefits and training opportunities for all employees. Management gives support to new hires with employee buddy program and vendor product training. Only downside is below average industry pay scale.

Pros

Training

Cons

Pay Scale

Sinking ship or barely afloat?

This company needs a shakeup. I have worked here for several years and have seen the ineptitude by management take a stronghold onto the culture of this massive organization. Most of the employees are good people and a pleasure to work with. Quite a few good staff have left, leaving holes in the ability to do business effectively. Without change, this ship is doomed.

benefits

Cons

managers and culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wajax. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement