Wajax

Diesel Technician5 reviews
Canada5 reviews

branchshopsafetytrainingmanagerpoorsupporttreated

A wonderful opportunity

Working at Wajax has been a wonderful opportunity. A workplace full of challenges for those who appreciate it and are willing to learn. The team is very supportive. We have so much fun working as a team even though everyone has different backgrounds and ideas.

I’m constantly learning and growing

I’ve learned to use my abilities to the max. This job has been what I was looking for in a place of employment and I enjoy it very much. I am using the training I received at my vocational schooling on a daily basis.

Insights into Wajax

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction

Professional and respectful work environment

Managers, coworkers, customers are all very friendly and kind. I’ve never had an issue with anyone here. The environment is very professional and respectful and that’s how we treat each other.

You’ll learn everything here

If you’re new to the work world, this is one of the best places you could work. All you have to do is shut your mouth and open your ears and you’ll learn everything you need to know to build a successful career for yourself.

Below average place to work

Very disorganized, a few great people to work with but too many willing to stab you in the back or make working there difficult, it only takes one person to effect company culture and there's more then one at this location

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wajax. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement