Wajax
Happiness score is 59 out of 100

Working at Wajax: Latest Wajax Reviews

branchshopsafetytrainingmanagerpoorsupporttreated

amazing company to work for. Gained lots of experience

Featured review

Wajax selected this as a representative review
really enjoyed working at wajax. But unfortunately I stayed only 1 year because I was working nights and it was hard to balance time for my familly so I moved on to a different position but if it wasent for that I probably would have stayed .

Pros

great environment

Cons

Night shifts

Flexible working arrangements

Company allows people to work from home. Inclusive work force. (Work with several organizations to hire from minority groups) Company is always growing. Forward-thinking. Safety is their number one priority.

Insights into Wajax

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction

Fast pace place to work, good employees to work with.

Wajax is a good place to work, fast pace, hard work, and pays well. Company overall is good to work for, there is a few bad apples(including management), but pay and work life balance is good.

A great place to work

A great place to work. Dynamic leadership and a market leader with strong involvement in the communities where we do business. A strong ethical culture. Financially strong and fundamentally value driven. Competitive pay with good benefits. Overall, a great place to work and learn.

Very supportive and friendly

Very supportive work environmentGood compensation Significant amount of job security Plenty of technical support and tools available Incredibly safety oriented

A company that cares

I really enjoyed working at Wajax. It’s a great company who cares about its employees and there is plenty of room for advancement. Employees tend to stay there long-term.

I thoroughly enjoyed it

This was the first time I worked in an office in this field, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I worked very closely with everyone and learned a lot about the industry. I would recommend this company without any hesitation.

A great work environment

A great environment to be in, management is excellent and there are plenty of skills to learn if you’re willing to learn something new! Nothing is overly complicated because you’re taught how to do things properly and also in an efficient manner.

Exciting and rewarding

This was one of the most exciting and rewarding positions I’ve held in my career. I worked with several executives who showed me the utmost respect and acknowledgement. Even though the work hours were extremely long, I always felt recognized and rewarded for my accomplishments.

Best by far

Best job by far. Great place, friendly co workers, management is great… some flaws in procedures but nowhere is perfect. So happy I work here now. A lot of perks and the tool allowance is great!

A wonderful opportunity

Working at Wajax has been a wonderful opportunity. A workplace full of challenges for those who appreciate it and are willing to learn. The team is very supportive. We have so much fun working as a team even though everyone has different backgrounds and ideas.

Good company

Great employeesTop of the line trainingManagement team are respectful, kind, and knowledgeable Everyone worked well together to achieve company goalsPay and benefits were adequate

Fast paced work environment

This is a fast paced work environment. You deal with customers on a daily basis along with the technicians. The benefits are really good, you don't have a waiting period. It is a lot to learn.

I like it so far

Very organized and well-run company.Everyone on staff works hard and knows their stuff.Competitive salary and benefits package.Flexible work hours.Opportunity to learn more about the industry.

Wajax was wonderful

Wajax was quite a wonderful company to work for. Managers encouraged creativity and each employee was made to feel like they were an important and valued member of the team.

One of a kind

Cool people, fun work, great culture because of the managers. They take care of their people. Safe place to work. Safety culture is one of a kind. One of the best companies I ever worked for.

An excellent experience

I had a very excellent experience working for Wajax. The overall work culture was friendly and productive. This company is run by people with dignity whom it is easy to respect. I have nothing bad to say about my time there.

Good overall

Overall, I liked working there. Good people, good benefits, but kinda slow sometimes. When sales were down the amount of hours we worked went down as well. But management always treated employees with respect and considered their best interests.

I really like working here

I really like working here. Being a field tech, I have the freedom to schedule my workload on upcoming jobs. Wajax gave me the opportunity to take my career to the next level.

I’m constantly learning and growing

I’ve learned to use my abilities to the max. This job has been what I was looking for in a place of employment and I enjoy it very much. I am using the training I received at my vocational schooling on a daily basis.

Employee longevity

There are many employees that have worked for this company 10, 20, 30+ years. There are many people that stay, not for excellent pay, but for the ability to have a healthy work/life balance and prioritize the things in life that really matter.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wajax. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement