Wajax
Happiness score is 59 out of 100

Wajax

Wajax Employee Review

I’m constantly learning and growing

I’ve learned to use my abilities to the max. This job has been what I was looking for in a place of employment and I enjoy it very much. I am using the training I received at my vocational schooling on a daily basis.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

A wonderful opportunity

Working at Wajax has been a wonderful opportunity. A workplace full of challenges for those who appreciate it and are willing to learn. The team is very supportive. We have so much fun working as a team even though everyone has different backgrounds and ideas.
Same roleSame location

Professional and respectful work environment

Managers, coworkers, customers are all very friendly and kind. I’ve never had an issue with anyone here. The environment is very professional and respectful and that’s how we treat each other.
Same location

A great place to work

A great place to work. Dynamic leadership and a market leader with strong involvement in the communities where we do business. A strong ethical culture. Financially strong and fundamentally value driven. Competitive pay with good benefits. Overall, a great place to work and learn.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wajax. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Wajax with

• Wajax
  • I’m constantly learning and growing