Wajax Employee Review
Horrible Place to work
My fellow employees are very helpful and have tons of knowledge to learn from. The management has very little contact with you and are hard to contact.
great pay and benefits
since i work from home it feels like i am always at work no matter what time of day it is.
Worked for company for 31 years, what I found was everyone seemed to want to do what you were doing! I got along great with my supervisors gave me a job and I did it! Found there are a lot of wantabes working there, both in service and sales, seemed if you couldn’t make it in service you went into sales! Found that some of the upper management had no idea what was going on and really didn’t care!
Good training if you showed interest
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wajax. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 176 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Wajax
- What are the perks offered by WAJAX?5 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Wajax? What are the steps along the way?4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Wajax?4 people answered
- What are the working hours at Wajax?4 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Wajax Industries?4 people answered
- Why would you want to work at WAJAX?4 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Wajax?3 people answered
- Can you work remotely at Wajax?3 people answered
- Does Wajax require background check?3 people answered
- What benefits does Wajax offer?2 people answered
See all questions and answers
Wajax Reviews by Job Title
Wajax Reviews by Location