Wajax
Happiness score is 56 out of 100

Working at Wajax: Latest Wajax Reviews

Canada264 reviews

amazing company to work for. Gained lots of experience

Featured review

Wajax selected this as a representative review
really enjoyed working at wajax. But unfortunately I stayed only 1 year because I was working nights and it was hard to balance time for my familly so I moved on to a different position but if it wasent for that I probably would have stayed .

Pros

great environment

Cons

Night shifts

I’m constantly learning and growing

I’ve learned to use my abilities to the max. This job has been what I was looking for in a place of employment and I enjoy it very much. I am using the training I received at my vocational schooling on a daily basis.

Insights into Wajax

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction

Employee longevity

There are many employees that have worked for this company 10, 20, 30+ years. There are many people that stay, not for excellent pay, but for the ability to have a healthy work/life balance and prioritize the things in life that really matter.

Very fast pace!

We run about a million miles a minute here! I love the fast pace because it makes the work seem much more exciting. I thrive in this kind of environment, so it’s the perfect fit for me.

Fair treatment

Wajax doesn’t abuse its Techs. Managers don’t treat us like we’re replaceable or like we’re machines and not human beings. We’re expected to get the work done on time, but if there are factors outside of our control, they don’t hold it against us. I appreciate the fair treatment and I know the other guys who work here do too.

Quality people

Management is strong and knows how to get things donePay is competitiveThey offer benefits to the full-time employees The team I work with is full of quality people

Would recommend

The company made a lot of improvements before I left. Even though I’m no longer there, I left on amicable terms. I would recommend Wajax to anyone looking for work they can feel proud of.

Exciting work environment; Exceptionally talented coworkers; Freedom to create and push boundaries; Good clients; Interesting work; Plenty of support; Opportunities for growth

Good work/life balance

Not a company where you have to sell your soul just to make ends meet.Clock in, clock out, collect a paycheck.The hours go by fast.People are nice enough.

Great to get your start

This is a great place to get your start. You get familiar with all aspects of the industry, and get to work with all the major players. Great for networking and gaining real career experience.

I’ve learned so much already!

Wow!! I can’t believe how much I’ve learned in just the last year! I thought I had a decent sales background before joining the Wajax team, but I didn’t know anything before starting here. You really get an on-the-ground education working sales here!

Professional and respectful work environment

Managers, coworkers, customers are all very friendly and kind. I’ve never had an issue with anyone here. The environment is very professional and respectful and that’s how we treat each other.

Enjoying it so far

I haven’t been with the company for very long as of yet, but so far I’m enjoying my time here. I’m hoping to move into a different role eventually and start to work my way up the ladder more.

New here

I am fairly new to this company and I only see a bright future ahead. The decisions that management are making are smart and I am excited to be a part of what is about to happen.

#1 in diversity

Management is VERY intentional about creating a diverse work environment. If you’re the kind of person who thinks EOE is just reverse-racism, keep looking because this will not be a good fit for you.

The people

The people who work here are the best part of the job! Hands-down!There’s something about the company that just attracts the best of the best and it makes for an incredible work environment.

Warehouse Review

Excellent respect for good work, Nice co-workers, Decent management, Good balance between work/personal time, Full benefits, Reasonable expectations, Plenty of breaks, Follow all safety regulations.

Wonderful

A wonderful company to work for. The place is packed chock full of smart people who are all passionate about their jobs and hard working. It’s impossible to get bored working here.

Wajax

-Hours (flexible, not bad)-People (largely good)-Benefits (the complete package + affordable) -Work/life balance (healthy and encouraged)-Management (communicative if not always kind)

Better than good

It wasn’t my dream job, but it was more than just a good job. My managers treated me with respected and valued my time and efforts. My time outside of work was my own and never infringed on.

Always something to work on

This company will keep you engaged from the moment you show up to the moment you leave. There’s always something to work on. Sure, some employees are lazier than others but most of the staff thankfully have good work ethic.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wajax. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement