Wajax
Here to help: Coronavirus update

Wajax Employee Reviews

Canada170 reviews
very stressfull
You are required to work on your own dime for pm quotes which added up to over 10 hours a week. My use of my accumulated vacation hours was often denied.
they are pretty good for entry level sales reps
they had a good thing going for a long time however once they went to wajax one they lost alot of good people . the equipment side is the better place to work
Very poor run company
Very toxic work place, Sexua! harassment very common in work place, drinking taking place in work place, Safety is just a word there, Management is very poor. Personal tools were not safe from use of others or being taken from service truck. Failure to correct root issues with equipment for customers. Overall, very poor work place.
pretty good for entry level sales
they were all good to work for they have good products and are trying to change the culture they had from many many years ago . they do provide good wages to entry level but if your a high level sales person they may not have anything that would interest you .
Wajax is a very fun loving place to work
The people there are very friendly. They treat everybody equal there is no such thing as competition
They try to help each other in every task and responsibility
Pros
There is Teamwork
Cons
Understaff because the work is piling up day by day
good place to work
Good place to work . they made some corporate changes ,the only reason i left was they did not require high level sale reps . they have many different branches of sales and i could not get into the higher level unless they had a position .
Corrupt Management & Union Corporate Cronism
If you're in trades it's union job and union benefits. Union is a joke. No standards in hiring, training and firing. Corruption at every level. Top heavy company. Too many administrators for a small crew who does most of the heavy lifting. Safety is another joke. They use safety as a card t fire and suspend people. They don't encourage reporting injuries. But they say they care. Half of the guys are in light duty all the time to get away from jobs or getting fired.
Pros
Decent pay for union trades
Cons
Full time unreal drama, Few old guys run rings around management and all new guys, Management never figure out where the trouble comes from, Unqualified managers and unloyal workers
no work in are area
too slow for me no work in are area it started off great when I first started there but them slowed right down to no work and I want to stay busy I cant stand doing nothing
mauvaise ambiance
changement de direction complète
très mauvais choix de dirigeant en remplacement des anciens

personnels très agréable et compétant

lieu de travail très propres
Horrible Place to work
Horrible place to work. Dartmouth branch I can say for sure. Management is horrible, and shop foreman use to bully and name call.... HR wouldn’t do a thing.
I really enjoy to work at wajax. I am having an excellent team. I want to quit that work only because it’s too far from my home and It takes me about 2h to reach there otherwise I would stay there as long as I can.
Environnement de travail agréable
C’est une très bonne entreprise que j’ai beaucoup aimer.
un entreprise axé vers l'avenir
l'entreprise offre beaucoup de produits et ce n'est jamais une routine,
une entreprise performante, nous ne pouvons s'ennuyer
Horrible boss and company
Wouldn't recommend wajax to anyone very ride staff and when you complain to manager nothing happens. To many leaders that are/not leaders. Union and non union same building so nothing but problems
Very bad management
I worked at Wajax for 17 years, alway did everything that management wanted and then some. I was a supposed core piece to the business and thought I would retire from Wajax.
Until management decided I was no longer useful and they terminated my position with no reason. very bad manager!!!
Great place to work-excellent staff and work environment
My typical day would be to receive incoming shipments and put the stock away. Match the incoming stock with ongoing repair orders and customer parts orders. Send back any warranty parts to the manufacturer complete with customs documentation. Load/unload trucks with forklift. The staff were great to work with. They were always ready to lend a hand if needed.
Decent work and good pace!
Decent work and decent pay, it's too bad WAJAX does not secure more work in the oilsands industry. They're one of the better contractors to work for in Fort McMurray.
Good people, Very poor management.
Local management is a joke and constantly stabbing each other in the back making it difficult to get anything done. Lack of tooling and appreciation for bottom line employees, treated as numbers and disposable labour. Foreman is under qualified often leaving the shop to run itself. Employees have no voice and are always at fault especially when foreman or upper management are the root cause of all the issues.
Emploi demandant, manque de personnel, mais belle équipe de travail!
Il est difficile de réaliser tout le travail demandé dans le temps donné étant donné le manque de personnel, mais les collègues de travail sont agréables, donc les journées passent rapidement, très rapidement.
Review
I enjoy working for my manager. The management team has really come along way with how they’re working.
It’s a good place to work. Great support .............
Coffee and snack available but slow on decision making process
Very slow on promotion and project implementation, but people very good and friendly.
The hardest part of the job to initiate communication with management.

All time busy for different things to do.