Wacker Neuson Employee Reviews

Too much cronyism within the company
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Germantown, WI25 August 2019
Too much cronyism within the company. There are "clicks" per se that if you are in you are in. No experience or knowledge whatsoever needed. Management neglects to apply expectations and rules to all employees
N/a
Assembler C (Former Employee) –  Menomonee Falls, WI10 August 2019
Didnt like it no one likes it they are bad employers horrible supervisors they dont care about their employees they work people to death long morning hours
Driven and well watablished
Accounts Payable Administrator (Former Employee) –  Gauteng, Gauteng27 May 2019
Honest, work independently, strive to achieve goals, peoples person, going the extra mile, enjoy doing my work to my abilities and knowledge,aim to Excell further,
Pros
Cons
Going the extra mile
Poor Management
Assembler C (Former Employee) –  Menomonee Falls, WI15 May 2019
The management at this company sucks. All he do is walk around pointing the finger at employees and doesn't know how to talk to people on a professional level. He needs to be fired asap.
Pros
Pay
Work Hard
Regional Manager (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WI17 April 2019
The company has been good to me and my family over the years.

Heavy growth over the last 10 years still finding their way as new people are hired and change the company.
A lot of different opportunities to learn
Direct Strategic Sourcing Intern (Former Employee) –  Menomonee Falls, WI18 March 2019
Got to work on various projects and learn a lot about the company and industry. Can work on different things and gain more responsibility as you get further along in projects.
Calidad Laboral
Chófer Administrativo (Former Employee) –  Santiago de Chile, Región Metropolitana2 March 2019
Es una empresa muy amigable fue satisfactorio trabajar con ellos. Aprendí nuevas herramientas y siempre recibí su apoyo.
Pros
Buen relación sueldo/trabajo
Cons
No hay contras
Assembler C: terrible management, Unorganized
Assembler C (Former Employee) –  Menomonee Falls, WI5 February 2019
Improper training. Management treats and works you like a slave. Treats temps horrible. Unorganized. I was once told not to leave my station even if I had to use the bathroom. Supervisor stresses you to the point you want to walk out. Co workers are very rude and hard to work with. Leads help u get fired if you are not liked on the first day.
Pros
4 day work week (10 hour days) and benefits
Cons
Very short breaks, long days, poor management, improper training, slave like environment
Promising
Technical Services Engineer (Current Employee) –  Menomonee Falls, WI30 January 2019
Sales have more clout than any other group, so this is where most of the opportunities and risks exist. Moving up from a technical role is quite difficult without someone from sales backing you.
Easy going work place
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Germantown, WI7 January 2019
For the most part I enjoyed working at Wacker-Neuson. The pay was good and liked most the people I worked with. I really liked the hours witch were 10 hours Monday through Thursday. That is the biggest reason I took the job.
Productive place to work.
Maintenance and Facilities Manager (Former Employee) –  Menomonee Falls, WI6 December 2018
Very interesting place to work with typical challenges of manufacturing in the US. Culture is unique with American and European influences. Definately a global market company.
Bad leadership and lack of appreaction
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Menomonee Falls, WI1 December 2018
Union employees treat the temps poorly,temps have no voice for fear of losing their jobs. Ungreatful and demanding attitudes of management.Very unorganized and always running out of supplies. Company expects perfection from workers with out proper training. They show you how to do something once, then your on your own to figure things out and then when you get it wrong they are all to quick to point it out to you. They can make you feel stupid when it's their own fault that no training is provided,to new people and it's pretty easy for someone to get injured with out proper training. Obviously they have never heard the phrase ...Lead by example.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Manditory overtime, and different rules for full time union workers.
Arbeid plass
Lagermedarbeider (Former Employee) –  Frogner, Akershus28 November 2018
Bra plass å jobb på.
Lærte mye der.
Ikke så bra når jeg jobbet der , men litt mye rot.
Bra på å være.
Når det var litt å gjøre på dagene.
Når det var mye å gjøre.
buena empresa
Maquinaria de obras públicas y construcción (Former Employee) –  Torrejón de Ardoz, Madrid provincia26 November 2018
Buena empresa en todos los sentidos.
Empresa bien organizada
Pros
Estabilidad laboral
Cons
se podría mejorar el compañerismo
Its good place to work
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Menomonee Falls, WI12 November 2018
The hours dont fit my daily schedule, other than that pay is good, its a good union shop! I made it into the safety commite in less than a year! Good supervisors and good management
MANUFACTURING MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Norton Shores, MI8 October 2018
Wacker Neuson has been a great place to work with dedicated and passionate employees who seek the best for the company and themselves. The executive level of the company still has a ways to go in stabilizing the organization.
Pros
Changing culture
Cons
Still lacks direction at the executive level
Atrocious management, decent pay
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Menomonee Falls, WI29 August 2018
Was very much looking forward to getting in this company as I had high hopes it would be the last new job I would start in a very long time, if ever. Unfortunately it was nothing at all what I had hoped for. It seems as though all the skilled work and higher paying jobs are slowly but surely leaving this shop.
The management at Wacker Neuson seems to be as bad, if not worse than all the reviews I saw before starting there. Double standards abound. Most disappointing job prospect I ever experienced. Huge letdown.
Pros
Fair pay, job security when hired on permanently
Cons
Long work days/weeks with mandatory overtime often, short breaks.
Productive workplace with 3 day weekends
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Menomonee Falls, WI17 August 2018
I really enjoyed working a four day work week and having the opportunity to work any overtime on Fridays, so one always had the weekend to spend with family and friends. I enjoyed working with others on a assembly line.
Buen abiente laboral
Pintor automotriz (Former Employee) –  Lurin, Lima7 August 2018
Buen trato laboral y buen anbiente es una buena empresa
Cons
Ninguna
Great place to work. They are upgrading the logistics facility and everyone is very nice!
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Germantown, WI24 July 2018
Over the last 1 1/2 years the culture has gotten much better. The new manager is making a big impact and listens to what the floor has to say which is very rare. They like to get the entire team together whether it is a grill-out, bags tournament, or weekly line meetings communicating updates on processes or company direction. It sounds like they will be investing in our technology and creating more space in our facility. It's awesome to see positive change happening and everyone is excited.
Pros
Free Lunches/Grill-Outs, Quarterly Bonuses, Clean facility, Friendly people, Overtime in wanted, Face-paced/day goes by quick!
Cons
Growing fast need more space.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wacker Neuson. Our community is ready to answer.