The role kept changing from one week to the next. Don't expect your job description to ever match what yer actually doing every day.
Management is corrupt and encourages “squealing” by employees. Funds diverted from programs and clients suffer for it. No accountability to where funds go. It’s a revolving door. I am shocked that the government has continues to fund this agency . An investigation should be called and Employment Insurance should be called to testify on how many staff have been fired or let go for foolish reasons and n the last ten years .
Management. I have witnessed many managers yell at employees in public settings. You can't even say hello the to ED, you will later get in trouble.
Lack of respect in my particular field by management who is completely without any knowledge in my area of expertise.
Working with management.
Not being treated fairly, respectfully, lack of support from management. The policies are not followed. Lack of team work. There was constant gossiping and back stabbing.
- What are the working hours at WABANO CENTRE FOR ABORIGINAL HEALTH?7 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make WABANO CENTRE FOR ABORIGINAL HEALTH a better place …4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at WABANO CENTRE FOR ABORIGINAL HEALTH?4 people answered
- What is the company culture at WABANO CENTRE FOR ABORIGINAL HEALTH?3 people answered
- Casual server combien heure par semaineOne person answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at WABANO CENTRE FOR ABORIGINAL HEALTH?One person answered