Time and experience.
Most importantly, I would want good strong mutual communication with all staff I worked with and the management. Good relationships at home ( with coworkers) provide success with the people ( community and beyond) . This is in my opinion -the key to passionate work amongst the population we serve starts with the staff -Strong skills with understanding points of view exceed the performances of skills and duties.
First off I would fire half the staff and hire new educated and trustworthy people. Work on flexibility, salary, introduce new programs ect...
I'd wish to bring it back to the people instead of a building with a huge amount of debt to make it pretty but no one is allowed to touch anything and is shooed away when paying guests arrive. So embarrassing!
- What are the working hours at WABANO CENTRE FOR ABORIGINAL HEALTH?7 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at WABANO CENTRE FOR ABORIGINAL HEALTH?6 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at WABANO CENTRE FOR ABORIGINAL HEALTH?4 people answered
- What is the company culture at WABANO CENTRE FOR ABORIGINAL HEALTH?3 people answered
- Casual server combien heure par semaineOne person answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at WABANO CENTRE FOR ABORIGINAL HEALTH?One person answered