Preparing for an interview starts with reflection on these questions and considering your feelings and thoughts. Of course recognizing the truth and reconciliation teachings and having the cultural sensitivity course.
What would be different in adjusting here as opposed to working and serving with urban aboriginal population. Awareness of some of the larger issues across our country.
Yes. Id like to work and a big challenge in working with your company i can used my knowledge and enjoy meeting. and serving people
Research talking circles, cultural crafts and traditions of all FNMI people.
Know about culture and common mental health practises. Openness to their way of managing mental health.
- What are the working hours at WABANO CENTRE FOR ABORIGINAL HEALTH?7 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at WABANO CENTRE FOR ABORIGINAL HEALTH?6 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make WABANO CENTRE FOR ABORIGINAL HEALTH a better place …4 people answered
- What is the company culture at WABANO CENTRE FOR ABORIGINAL HEALTH?3 people answered
- Casual server combien heure par semaineOne person answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at WABANO CENTRE FOR ABORIGINAL HEALTH?One person answered