Würth Group

Würth Group Employee Reviews

Sales - and Succes driven Company
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 May 2019
Würth – the name stands for high quality and excellent service. The Würth Group is one of the worldwide biggest suppliers of assembly and connecting technology in the industry.
The Würth Group has over 410 subsidiaries worldwide present and has over 85.000 employees.

The whole Würth Group is a success and sales driven company and that’s the only reason why they are successful.

Don’t expect a “9:00 am - 5:00 pm” Job, if you want to be successful, you will need to put a lot of working hours.
The most enjoyable part of this job is , that you have a lot of freedom.

The company provides all the necessary training modules to help us to succeed. The management provides help to the
sales representative, if it’s needed .

All employees are requested to contribute their ideas and their creativity. Thanks, recognition and respect for employees’ achievements are natural. They also support employees in the endeavor to make family and job compatible. This includes part-time working arrangements and teleworking models for parents.

Sales are activities related to selling or the number of goods or services sold in a given time period. This should explain how success or sales driven the Würth Group is.
Pros
Company provides all the necessary equipment to do the job
Cons
A lot of driving
Thiefs and liars
Outside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB8 March 2016
Long story short, I was hired to do one thing which quickly became something else. I told them I was giving up a good job for them and they screwed me anyway. Exercise extreme prejudice when considering a career with Wurth.
Pros
Car, phone.
Cons
Stupid long drives
Dont Waste Your Time Here !!......move on!!
Sales Rep / Territory Rep. (Former Employee) –  Canada21 April 2015
The company is in serious disarray !
"The right hand doesnt know what the left hand is doing"
Seriously overpriced products, almost 100 %
Of the product line can be bought locally for 50% or LESS OR MORE .
50% is a starting point .
Management incompetent !
Micro managing to the extreme !
Managers are babysitters only.
** get rid of DSM's... They contribute zero to the growth of the company, 100 % cost to the company!
***** DONT WASTE YOUR TIME HERE...
You will be asked to build and add customers and then they will split your territory by 25-30%
And then expect you to grow it all over again.... And split your territory again!
..... Its like Groundhog Day !
Pros
Car, benefits, work from home, thats about it.
Cons
Too many to mention, its a company in serious trouble. Its a "culture" of absolute denial.

Comment – 3 December 2015

this company sucks!
its lame!
management is useless and incompetent

Comment – 5 May 2015

i have heard from recruiting companys it is very bad from coast to coast.

Clean new warehouse with an amazing atmosphere
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON29 March 2015
I would be in charge of shipping and receiving, which was printing out labels from computers. Wrapping up items onto skids to be taken into trucks and shipped. I also loaded machines with corrugated boards that would glue and shape the boxes. Co workers were very kind and it was a friendly environment. The hardest part of the job was the lifting heavy items, but if I struggled I always had help. The most enjoyable part of the job was that I had the privilage to use the computers and print off labels.
Pros
Catered lunches
Cons
Location of warehouse
Travail agréable
Représentant (Former Employee) –  Portneuf, QC21 November 2014
Visite de clients
Promotion de produits
Sortir la concurrence
Rapport de route
Decent wages
Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 February 2014
The work was ok as well as the wages. I was with the company for 5 years, and had no issues with what it was I was that needed to be done. The issue that came up two years before I left, was that the area I worked in was very busy and I just couldn't be in two places at once. On occasion I would receive help from my immediate supervisor, however, he had his own role to play. After telling this to management several times, they chose to leave me to suffer. The funny thing is, that I heard from a co-worker that they now have 2 people doing the job I was, for the most part, doing on my own.
Excellent Company
Hydraulic Specialist / Outside Sales (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB14 January 2014
As an outside sales rep, Wurth provided all the necessary tools and training to enable me to complete my daily duties of servicing existing accounts and opening new ones.

They have a great support staff and are always willing to go the extra mile to help out their reps in the field.
Pros
Company Car
Cons
A lot of driving
Wurth
Représentant des ventes (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC11 September 2013
Équilibre vie professionnelle et personnelle très difficile car je devais saisir mes commandes le soir entre 18hr et 21hr.