Vuteq

Vuteq

Vuteq Employee Review

Factory job- Repetitive work with a company that sees high turnover rates.

Worked as a summer student in 2018/2019. Not fun, they don't care at all about you. Its to be expected however as it is just a factory job. Would recommend only to work here if you need some quick cash for a few months.

Same roleSame location

Great work, good co-workers, massive lack of job security

Good place to work for about 6 months. Zero job security. I really enjoyed the work and the co-workers but the lack of job security is unnerving.

Pros

Full-time work at a fair rate.

Cons

No job security, untrustworthy management
Same location

Worst Job Ever

This is the worst job I’ve ever had! There are managers, like at large injection, who are absolutely despicable! Regardless of how hard you work for them, they still bully you. They’ll even conspire behind your back to have you disciplined, even for faults that are not your own. When it comes to disputes, they will gladly side with people who’ve worked there for the longest, even though they instigate and bully new recruits! They have absolutely no respect for worker’s dignities here! Their “code of conduct” is one big joke that they use to lure and fool you into joining their organization. There is a reason why this place has such a horrible reputation in Woodstock! They are practically begging people to come work for them at this point.

Pros

Cons

Where to begin
Same location

good first starter job

good job to get you started but I found this job very repetitive and fast paced hard to keep up and I found this job was not worth the money long term

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vuteq. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Vuteq with

Learn about Vuteq in popular locations

• Vuteq
  • Factory job- Repetitive work with a company that sees high turnover rates.