Vuteq

Vuteq

Vuteq Employee Review

Worst Job Ever

This is the worst job I’ve ever had! There are managers, like at large injection, who are absolutely despicable! Regardless of how hard you work for them, they still bully you. They’ll even conspire behind your back to have you disciplined, even for faults that are not your own. When it comes to disputes, they will gladly side with people who’ve worked there for the longest, even though they instigate and bully new recruits! They have absolutely no respect for worker’s dignities here! Their “code of conduct” is one big joke that they use to lure and fool you into joining their organization. There is a reason why this place has such a horrible reputation in Woodstock! They are practically begging people to come work for them at this point.

Pros

Cons

Where to begin

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

very productive workplace

i worked on the ip line filling orders for the workers on the line. it was very fast paced which i enjoyed. the co workers were all very friendly and very easy to get along with. unfortunally i became very ill and could not continue working there.
Same roleSame location

Not the greatest worl place

I really did not like vuteq I cant stand doing the samething over again I dislike that you have to start as a temp as well they treat temps poorly and the pay is not good to start and its normally around 9 months before you get hired on its one of the most mind dulling jobs I've had

Pros

Free gatoradae

Cons

Vuteq its self is a con
Same location

Factory job- Repetitive work with a company that sees high turnover rates.

Worked as a summer student in 2018/2019. Not fun, they don't care at all about you. Its to be expected however as it is just a factory job. Would recommend only to work here if you need some quick cash for a few months.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vuteq. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Vuteq with

Learn about Vuteq in popular locations

• Vuteq