Vuteq Canada Inc.
Happiness score is 45 out of 100
View all Vuteq Canada Inc. reviews

Vuteq Canada Inc.

Vuteq Canada Inc. Employee Review

They don’t treat you get there

They absolutely don’t treat you get there they treat you just like a number and nothing else They laid off their full-time people and they started hiring people off the street instead of taking the full times back

Pros

You get donut days

Cons

You get donut days

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Horrible place to work.

I worked there for 2 and a half months. During my time HR lied to me over the phone, and fired me with no explanation whatsoever, they just pulled the "you weren't meeting qualifications" card. I had an argument with a supervisor about my music because she intentionally insulted and harassed me verbally for no absolute reason. Next day I was canned with no questions asked. Overall, your forced to work overtime, management is unorganized, and more importantly they treat you like garbage and then fire you for it.

Pros

Pay was Decent.

Cons

Horrible Management
Same role

Meh

Honestly, Vuteq has done me plenty of good over the years. But the bad out weighs the good. Very difficult to move up anywhere unless you kiss-a**, or are part of "the boys club". Ip line is extremely sexist. All male management. Glass is full of a bunch of entitled a-holes. Used to be a fun place to work, now I can't stand the place. HR doesn't do anything about bullying/harassment.

Pros

Free Donuts once a month. & President is a super nice guy.

Cons

People Suck
Same location

Horrible place to work

Terrible place to work for. They promote Vuteq cares about their employees. Absolutely false. Use you until you get hurt then let you go. Turn over rate is tremendous. Work expectations are extremely unreasonable. Pay is good as well as benefits but not worth what you have to go through!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vuteq Canada Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Vuteq Canada Inc. with

Vuteq Canada Inc. reviews by location

Learn about Vuteq Canada Inc. in popular locations

• Vuteq Canada Inc.
  • They don’t treat you get there