Vuteq Canada Inc.
Happiness score is 46 out of 100

Vuteq Canada Inc. Employee Reviews

Canada122 reviews

Insights into Vuteq Canada Inc.

Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging
  • Inclusive work environment

I would come into work, attend morning meeting, start working, have lunch break, work again then go home

I would not recommend working here because the pay is not good and the work gets repetitive and boring. I have to wait and call someone to cover if i need to go to the restroom or get a drink. During the summer we were not allowed to get cold water unless it reached 35 degrees inside the plant

Pros

Cons

No overtime, really repetitive work, cannot take breaks

Run far and fast

Fast paced work environment. Wage doesn't support the cost of living. Bonus have been taken away. Haven't seen a raise in 2 years. They dont give additional holidays after 10 yeard of service.

Pros

Cons

Low wages

It’s not difficult to work there

It’s a good place to work, especially if you’re a loner but DON’T TRUST no one there!! The leadership is bias they like to pick on new comers and tell lie’s on you.. you’ll be like a floor claat to them that they think they can walk all over on.. they only do favourites there and if you’re not one of them they will crush you and do everything to get you fired.. even if you’re the one who’s in the right you will be getting wrong because no matter what they’re the ones who’s gonna always win as a new comer your words don’t mean s**t to them and even above them..

Young and vibrant engineering team

Depends on individuals goals and objectives in life. Engineering team is great to work for with young team and great Manager. Work is seasonal. There are times where overtime is necessary based on jobs and sometimes there’s opportunity to volunteer and learn new skill.

Pros

Good Benefits and Work Culture

Cons

Flexibility

Horrible people

Horrible place to work people pick on you. The supervisors are bias HR people don’t care about the workers or how they are treated. You go and say something to HR and they fire you!!Will never recommend this place for someone to work here.

Do not apply

If you want to be fired over something so petty like asking to be trained properly or have clarification from management they will fire you. They favor people who've been there the longest and new people mean nothing. If you ask to have someone else train you because the person who is training you is confusing you they fire you. They talk down to you as if you were dumb. Trust nobody!!

Cons

Fun and safe place to work

great place to work good team leader they treat everyone with respect .just need to increase the salary and improve the benefits .other than that the company is really doing a good job when it comes to the safety of the people that works here . You can say that this is your second home because you feel safe here.

Cover your own a**. Management does not have your back.

Those that can't do the job are Managing you and telling you how to do your job. Frustrating to say the least. So many middle and low level management/HR people but so few to actually do the work that's required.

I have mixed feeling about this place

I feel like Management don't care about you in person, you don't get noticed because you work hard on time and you don't make mistakes....this place is more like who is your friend !!! hook uppp sss big time. remember one thing in this place. everything you do can be credited to someone either then you. so you work hard and another employee gets the credit for it. floor management are not educated at all...fav...is big. you can get in trouble for things that other employees do every day. corrupt...

Pros

sometime they buy lunches

Cons

not realy

great family environment, sub par wages

Working here is fast paced, technical and challenging. There is a great team atmosphere and everyone is willing to help out. Company has lots of activities and events for employees. Only downside is the wages are nowhere near the level they should be. Turnover is high as a result.

Pros

family environment, lots of events

Cons

low wages

Do not work here if you are an engineer

IIf you have a University engineering degree, please do not work here. Management is uneducated, culture is toxic and prioritizes assigning blame to others and self preservation rather than the success of the group as a whole. There is no P.eng in the building to validate your EIT hours. Engineering group is lead by people without engineering degrees who will talk down to you because of their seniority, while simultaneously being unable to perform any complex analysis at anything above an extremely remedial level. Goodluck taking advantage of your education here because they have no actual need for engineering degrees. Jobs are better suited to college grads so why are they hiring overqualified people, to lowball them and waste their time? Also enjoy working with the people in maintenance, extremely arrogant and yet incompetent.

Pros

You will learn what to avoid in an employer

Cons

Poor compensation, uneducated management, toxic culture

You will regret applying

The company is trash, they treat you like garbage the management don’t know anything of what they’re doing they walk around and laugh at you Tell you production is too slow and to work harder but in the meetings they tell you we’re above production and short handed great job but every time we working production is slow and not enough constantly make you work faster so they make you feel like you’re not doing your job right i’ve been written up just for walking out exit that was from a different department because my car was parked closer to that exit absolutely ridiculous I would never work here again

Pros

Cons

You will hate your life and feel like a robot

Horrible place to work.

I worked there for 2 and a half months. During my time HR lied to me over the phone, and fired me with no explanation whatsoever, they just pulled the "you weren't meeting qualifications" card. I had an argument with a supervisor about my music because she intentionally insulted and harassed me verbally for no absolute reason. Next day I was canned with no questions asked. Overall, your forced to work overtime, management is unorganized, and more importantly they treat you like garbage and then fire you for it.

Pros

Pay was Decent.

Cons

Horrible Management

If money is your key to happiness, maybe this is for you.

Bonuses and wages. All around Vuteq at the time of my employment was decent for financial compensation. With that being said, it is assembly line type of work. It is mind-numbingly boring, time goals are aggressive, and the jobs will tell you how many steps to take and in what direction. During each specified time goals. Different departments, different time goals bit same mindset. Expect reprimands for not following specifications to the point, exactly, every single time. Depending on the department, you will be expected to perform an exact list of instructions repeated every minute or so.

Pros

Bonuses

Cons

everything else

productive a fun to work at

I would recommend this place, its really good pay and they always make sure youre doing good and if you need help theyre always willing to help with no problem.

Pros

two bonuses a year

Cons

10 mins break

Terrible pay and incredibly unorganized management

They mean well. I’m sure but the top rate of pay is 21.50 and there is no further advancement. The hours are steady which is awesome however, no benefits for one full year. The management never seems to know day to day what tasks are to be completed and are always sending people back and forth between plants. I enjoyed the job very much but with the rate of pay, you’ll never be able to afford the cost of living comfortably.

Pros

Pre covid we had donut day but not anymore

Cons

Low pay

Meh

Honestly, Vuteq has done me plenty of good over the years. But the bad out weighs the good. Very difficult to move up anywhere unless you kiss-a**, or are part of "the boys club". Ip line is extremely sexist. All male management. Glass is full of a bunch of entitled a-holes. Used to be a fun place to work, now I can't stand the place. HR doesn't do anything about bullying/harassment.

Pros

Free Donuts once a month. & President is a super nice guy.

Cons

People Suck

Like working with a bunch of higschoolers

It's all a popularity contest. I worked in maintenance. It didn't matter how good of worker you were, or how much effort you put into your job. If you arent like everyone else, they will try to make you feel worthless. One phrase you hear quite often here is , "when in Rome... you do like the Roman's do.." fit in or get bullied.

Very poor place to work

This place are disgusting! The pay is petty, managers take sides and favour people who have been there the longest, even when they bully new recruits. Don’t work there, especially in plant 1 at large injection! When you take a problem to them, they will actually lie to make you look like trouble maker! Avoid this place at all costs! There’s a reason why they’re having such a hard time hiring and keeping people!

Very good company

I personally think that they are very understanding and informative and helpful to an employee or individual. Their public relations skills are above expectations and the respect for people is above average. Very professional and pleasant.

They need older workers

Feels like you work with highschoolers. A lot of relationship on the line. They need to make sure people dont come to work to get into a relationship.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vuteq Canada Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7