Vuteq Canada Inc. Employee Reviews

Awful management
IP Assembly Line (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON3 March 2019
It was like going back to high school. Everyone is immature and gossip and put others down. There are clicks that bully others by making fun of them , just like high school. If you’re a good looking young girl , you can get promoted very easily . The management of IP line are all dogs with gfs. It’s a joke of a company . You give them any grief or have any complaints it goes no where expect for you being terminated. HR takes managements side every time. I was fired with “no reason” being the reason . I got my severance , Christmas bonus and was able to go on EI straight away. The only good thing Vuteq ever did for me was let me go.
Pros
Maybe just the bonus because even the pay is just average compared to how much and hard you work.
Cons
Awful Management, HR is Bias, high school Mentality, work you till you’re broken, no time for life outside of work, not courteous at all
Extremely Professional - Friendly Environment
I.T. Intern (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON24 February 2019
Started by a Japanese man, this company holds true to the ideals of Kaizen, unlike some Western companies that have tried to implement the mechanics of the principle, without understanding the core principles of equality and respect for all workers, and a focus on creating a community for them.
Instrument Panel Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON13 February 2019
I learned a lot about my self, and safety. The hardest part was getting your speed at a job up. whereas the enjoyable part was getting good enough at the job that it was no longer a struggle every day.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Tiring work
labourer
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Woodstock, ON19 January 2019
under paid and departments poorly managed
maxed out on vacation time and no more money to be made there.
liked my job for many years there until i worked for a poorly managed department/
Currently looking for new employment
Pros
day shift
Cons
paycheck
decent
Warehouse Arranger (Current Employee) –  Woodstock, ON11 January 2019
high turn around, hit and miss on organization, understanding for vacation at times, the times not so much. Some supervisors are better than others. At times it seems like no one cares. all depends on which department and the current supervisor.
Plant 1 work life
Employee (Former Employee) –  WOODSTOCK ONTARIO7 January 2019
Let me tell all you people about this at vuteq .Sorry to disappoint you but this place we will call it h on earth ,we call this place the s..... Show .Get ready to work fast pace and have a strong mind ,because all the people are very ignorant there ,plus to much gossiping going on they make you feel as low as possible ,so if your ready for this join in feel free your in for a ride.Oh yeah and if you do get a job there if you are a weak person ,or if someone doesn't like you there they will defiantly get you out of here ,also if you are 50-70 it seems like it don't last long and your out the door,just expect not to have your job a lifetime there because most people don't last long,they are so rude little young punks......And if they don't like you the trust me a whole gang of them will gang up on you...
Pros
The bonus was great
Cons
6 Days a week
Great place to learn and expand.
Tooling Coordinator / Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON21 November 2018
Good place to work. Lots of room for advancement, change your department. A lot of internal job postings. Supportive management. Flexible environment.
Great people, great management
Small injections (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON13 November 2018
After reading reviews I decided to try Vuteq out for myself and was pleasantly surprised with the job. The people were great and the management were very understanding. The safety training and job training before hand was amazing. The job itself is simple but can be fun the first while is rough when your only trained on one machine, but when you ge to switch machines most days it’s pretty fun! Overtime in my department was generally optional unless they were really behind. The only reason I left was because I got a job in my field, I was very disappointed to leave but everyone there was so kind and supportive.
Pros
Good hours, great pay, kind people, amazing training, simple work
Cons
Repetitive work
productive
Production Team Member (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON26 September 2018
good working environment. family atmosphere. I liked team work. supervisors easy to work with. review on regular basis. good lunch rooms . room for advancement
productive
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON25 September 2018
productive and hot temperatures makes for a long hard the commute was nice though best part of the day was the end of it though management seemed alright

Want to know more about Vuteq Canada Inc.?

Ask a question
safe workplace
Made interior door panels for GM (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON18 September 2018
worked online making arm rest for cami automotive it was long days an your hands did hurt after awhile of doing the same three jobs all day but it was a very fun enviroment to work in
Pros
cami treated us great
Cons
six day manditory work weeks
Horrible environment
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON27 August 2018
Management is absolutely horrible and doesn't care about your life outside of work. They will come to you half hour before the end of your shift and tell you that you've gotta stay for another hour or two on a Friday night, which is illegal. Or something will happen preventing us to hit our targets and they will blame it entirely on us when it's got nothing to do with us but by the way the company is run. None of the management has a college degree, all high school dropouts it seems like. Absolutely horrible place to work, avoid at all costs. And the more hours you work the less you take home for some unknown reason. Scam artists.
Getting better
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON23 August 2018
At first the job was not the best until they started making changes around the hiring process. They are proving to be making better choices. Now they hire directly and no longer use temp services.
Fast Paced Environment
Assistant Sub Leader (Former Employee) –  Leader, SK7 August 2018
Vuteq Automotive is a fast paced environment. Vuteq provides Cami Automotive as well as a couple other companies with parts to cars. A typical day at Vuteq involved, daily mandatory meetings with our teams. I learned a lot working at Vuteq including things such as: the better use of air and hand tools, how to repair issues within the dashboard of the Chevy Equinox and the GMC Terrian, and how to repair cosmetic issues on the vehicles as well.
Pros
Worker appreciation days, peach and apple days
Cons
Under appreciated, under cared for
Fast paced, rigid environment.
Glass Sizing Technician (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON6 August 2018
Fast paced environment, with a steep learning curve. Poor environmental controls in the work area makes for an uncomfortable time at work. Management rarely takes problems seriously.
If you have a family, stay away
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON27 July 2018
If you're single and have no family or a life, then this is for you. Expected to work 6 days a week. They'll gladly burn you out then move on to the next sucker. High turnover rate for a reason.
Just a Number
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON15 July 2018
our just a number here... had to take extra days off when my son was born to which I found that I came back to no job! The hours are ok if you are just looking to have money, but really hard on family Life
No thank you
Production Associate - Glass (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON7 June 2018
Management was unsympathetic and insenitive, it felt like they really didn't give a care about their associates. The best part of the day was the buzzer to go home.
Well organized, but boring work environment
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON26 May 2018
my time spent at vuteq was overall a good experience. Although it was a hot work environment, the people there were nice. The training was well organized as well.
Pros
pros: -freezes when hot
Cons
Cons: -hot work environment
not fun
Labourer (Current Employee) –  Woodstock, ON9 April 2018
The expenditure abides opposite the breed. His gasp rolls! The boat rests opposite an event. Will the jest speculate past the earlier lavatory? The bowl towers?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vuteq Canada Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Vuteq Canada Inc. Reviews by Location