VTR Feeder Solutions Employee Reviews

Great Place
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Grimsby, ON20 June 2019
VTR ensures the employees come first and always help out when possible. I've been working here for about 4 years and love the family atmosphere. The company is constantly growing and evolving with new technologies but staying true to the VTR name. Great place to learn and grow with. The timelines are very critical and the business works at a face pace but quality is of utmost importance.
Pros
Free lunches every other week
Great benefits and friendly working environment
Mechanical Designer (Current Employee) –  Grimsby, ON20 June 2019
Great experience working at VTR. Co workers are friendly to work with. Nice office and professional administrative team. flexible working time and free lunch every 2 weeks
Pros
flexible working hours; friendly co-worker; great group benifits
Best place I have ever worked!
Employee (Current Employee) –  Grimsby, ON20 June 2019
I have never felt so at home at my place of employment. The atmosphere of VTR is fantastic and everyone is very friendly and helpful. I enjoy going to work every day, even when things get busy, the challenge is welcome. Not only am I encouraged to perform to the best of my abilities, I feel that management guides me towards success rather than set me up for failure.
Pros
Positive work environment
Great environment.
Parts and Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Grimsby, ON24 October 2018
VTR creates customer specific feeding systems. They are carefully designed to meet with industry standards and customer expectations. The Service and Assembly teams are hard working, easy going, approchable, and their attention to detail is amazing. It’s a pleasure to work here on a daily basis.
Pros
Flexible hours! Lunch is provided every 2nd Friday. Team activities

Ask a question about working or interviewing at VTR Feeder Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

VTR Feeder Solutions Reviews by Location