Voyant Beauty
Happiness score is 49 out of 100

Voyant Beauty: 124 Employee Reviews

stressful work

No respect, uneducated people are sitting in management. pay is not competitive. stressful environment. union is sucks and speak companies language. 8 supervisor and 4 teamleader to control 30 people.

Pros

No pros only cons

Cons

Don't go there

Starter job

This job is good for a start for not for a stay, is hard to understand how to work with non-english speakers. No wonder why so many people has been quitting

Insights into Voyant Beauty

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Sense of belonging

Good Work-life balance, competitive pay

I truly have enjoyed working at Voyant Beauty. The work-life balance is appropriate for the level, and I feel respected/valued in my work. Most of the people at Voyant Beauty are very diligent in their work. There are some people, however, that are unfortunately not attentive to detail. These people can be the root cause for substantial errors. A higher level of accountability would pay dividends.

Not steady work

So many people who want to work but are only getting called in 1 or 2 days a week. Repetitive work and not enough people on each line to properly run it.

Good work environment

Great work environment. Nice people. Friendly supervisor. Maintenance knows there job. Easy work. Water coolers always available. Good Gatorade too.

Pros

Easy money

Cons

Hot in there

Typical type work

The work is fair and balanced. I knew what my tasks were going to be every day and did them without needing to be told over and over. Management left me to do my work.

It's a job

It's a job and thats all there is to it. You will be treated as a number no matter how loyal you are to the company. For example if you are out on medical for leave longer than what's expected of you, you will get canned without notice

Pros

Not having to deal with giving customer service

Cons

Long grueling shifts with no a.c. in the summer. Repetitive and mundane work

Like working in there is peaceful, everyone respect each other and is very active work. Love been active im very responsible. I also do inventory and everyday keep learning something new, i also make the orders of every products we use to work in there im in charge of ordering all the supplies we need

It's all about the company and not the employees

Anyone that has accumulated time there should watch their back. All long time employees have since either left of their own accord or been forced out.

Pros

Steady paycheck

Cons

No organization

Newer equipment with frequent breakdowns.

I have been working at Voyant Beauty going on a decade and work evenings and weekends. Work there has recently slowed to a reasonable and sustainable pace but for some time it has been ridiculously busy even for managers. Pay and benefits may even be considered above average depending on individual circumstances. Opportunities for advancement have seemed to stalled.

Ok

It’s a job do it if you have too. Not the best but at least you’re getting paid to work. Other than that don’t expect to move up, go in get paid and work.

Agradable ambiente de trabajo

Muy buena factoria, brinda la oportunidad a todos,

Pros

OFRECEN CIERTA COMODIDAD PARA DESARROLLAR EL TRABAJO DE 8 HORAS, BANCAS, BREAK EN 2 OPORTUNIDADES

Cons

NO TENEMOS SEGURO MEDICO NI POR ACCIDENTESTR

Lack of structure, organization, professionalism, honesty, and respect for employees

If you have absolutely zero experience, then you're bound to learn something at this company but it will not be much as no training is provided and career growth is not something that exists here. Just an absolute mess. The plant is run by two baby boomers in upper management who act like they're in the popular kids' club in high school. If you're not in their club, you will be screwed over and treated horribly. There are no values or company culture here.

Smaller, profitable and productive company

My time there as a maintenance tech was short but rich with good experiences and talented people.Was paid more than fair and worked with me in every way when it came to succeeding.Again one of the better places ive worked.

Pros

Sharp techs

Cons

No cons really, great place.

The work place was none a very good environment

Your mangers weren't nice to all staff only the ones they liked .they were harder on the older Spanish employees .your line leads allowed some workers to be rude to other line leads .some employees were rude to other employees and to some leads

Pros

Didn't find any

Cons

To many to explain

It's only good for a layover job.

Don't waste your time. Management could care less about your family or health. An industrial accident waiting to happen. There is no on site H.R. department to take up issues with. Over priced health insurance. Also a great chance that the entire company will be closed in a year.

A Typical day at work

It's an ok job if you are looking for something to hold you off till you find something permanent. Management is really bad.They have a flex shift which could be good for some.

Poor Management across the board

Too many deficiencies within this company. Expectations (ie: workload) continues to grow when persons leave or positions are dissolved. The support & tools to do a role well are not there. The culture is every man/woman for himself and always drowning in workload. Management is erratic and doesn’t evolve for real growth. It is beat the workhorse to death & then find another workhorse. Offering solutions make others feel threatened and insecure, therefore NOT a real TEAM environment.

Worst company I ever worked for

Grossly miss managed. My supervisor expected me to know what she wanted without telling me. Even if I did manage to get her to tell me it was wrong. Culture of 12+ hour days, 6 days a week, and forced overtime. Asking for help means you aren't good enough. They do not care about you unless you are union and then exactly as much as the contract requires them to. Chemist and non-union leave after 1 year or less

Terrible work environment

It was the worst job imaginable. Didn't feel comfortable doing the tasks assigned. The breaks were too short. No clear leadership or structure. Discriminatory behavior from multiple individuals.

Pros

Pay quick

Cons

Short breaks, discriminatory behavior, insane work pace

All about numbers

They only focus on numbers. They have changed a lot of managers so hopefully it improves. Need to focus on safety and employee morale. Will do anything to hit the numbers for clients

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Voyant Beauty. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement