Voyageur Aviation Corp

Voyageur Aviation Corp Employee Reviews

Canada3 reviews
This review is based on current culture which, ever since being acquired by Chorus Aviation, is improving at a comforting rate. I would expect reviews to improve over the next year based on initiatives taking place in North Bay. My work challenges me and always keeps me busy. Working for Voyageur has been a good career choice as I've become better at my craft and see the company using my skills to full potential and beyond, pushing me to learn new abilities and own a task until detailed completion.

I recommend a career with Voyageur Aviation Corp, or any subsidiary company, as the company is showing signs of growth and support from its parent company, Chorus Aviation (also owns Jazz Aviation). I'm excited to see where this company progresses and am proud to have a good job in the beautiful city of North Bay.
Worst place I've ever worked, no appreciation or rewards for hard work...its expected. Fear tactics is a normality.
Do yourself a favor dont apply.

GSE is a better department to work with.
Pros
Starting wage is ok
Cons
Management is a joke, expectation to work all overtime offered.
Official response from Voyageur Aviation Corp
25 June 2019
We are sorry to hear your experience working at Voyageur has not been favourable.

Voyageur strives to offer employees a positive work environment, comprehensive benefits, and an exciting career with dynamic projects and varied opportunities. We certainly value our Technicians as a dedicated group with a high level of respect in the industry.

We very much encourage you to discuss your concerns with your Manager, or the Voyageur Human Resources Team direct, so items may be addressed individually.
Every company have their challenges. Voyageur has also given me the ability to grow and carve my own path. I would recommend this employer if you want a challenging career.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Voyageur Aviation Corp. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7