Voortman Cookies Limited

Voortman Cookies Limited Employee Reviews

Canada4 reviews
If you are going to work here, just do your job & keep to yourself. Don’t talk about your personal life to anybody, it becomes gossip very quickly! A couple of supervisors were ok, but the others were very snotty, and had attitude. They make you feel bad when you don’t want to work overtime. Shift work sucked. A couple of good coworkers, but most have obnoxious attitudes.
Voortman is great company to work there . I enjoyed a lot . Company selling best cookies and good quality control . People are friendly there , supervisor is great and friendly .
Stay away. They use intimidation and bullying tactics to get people to stay late and or work overtime. Cameras everywhere to monitor your every move including timing your lunch.
Pros
Fantastic people on the floor except team leads
Cons
See above
Amazing family orientated enviroment! Mr.Voortman has always came to personally visit us at the production plant just to greet us! consistent stable hours with flexibility. I've worked there for many wonderful years with my mom and continued even on seasonal basis during school year! They really embrace all their employees there!
Pros
good hours with flexibility, great benefits, positive environment, caring leadership
Cons
standing long hours