Volvo
Volvo Employee Review

Very busy and effective shop to workfor

8 August 2018
My typical day was writing up work orders for every truck that came in for repairs and upon completion of repairs I would close work orders and collect money or put on account.

Hardest part of the job was being that I was not a mechanic so I relied on my mechanics to assist me on difficult work orders.

The enjoyable piece of the job was the folks I worked with and the customers that came in.
9 June 2020
As a lot attendant, everyday is relatively different, as each department may require your help with a variety of jobs. Following a fast-paced schedule, working for Volvo has been nothing but by pleasant, with great coworkers and amazing management.
5 April 2019
Same location
Working at Volvo is a great experience, it truly is like having a second family. The staff are so friendly, the salesmen help each other out instead of trying to compete for customers. Having this culture is truly why I believe we are the #1 Volvo dealership in all of Canada.
28 March 2018
Good rental shop to work at pretty good attitude of every staff member good quality products company got bought out by a bigger company staff changed and management