Voltage Wireline inc Employee Reviews

Good atmosphere for newer growing company
Wireline Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Red Deer, AB12 December 2017
Growing pain reflected on newer safety standards with management of change. Not enough personnel for relief to make it through shifts or the field work performed
Pros
Small independent company
Cons
Running the road, lack of personnel
work lots and away from home
Wireline Operator (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB2 August 2017
was always busy and was good for the bank account. company had pretty good management and would look out for their guys. company had a good name out there.
Pros
lots of work
Cons
away from home lots
Above average company to work for
Field Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Red Deer Based - AB SK and BC4 November 2016
People are very nice. You will know lots of people in the oil patch. The nature of the work is tough but not bad. Just got an offer from another company was the reason i left but if not i could be still there.
Productive and enjoyable
Log Data Processor (Former Employee) –  Calgary AB9 June 2015
Voltage Wireline was a very fast paced and enjoyable work experience. Everyone who worked there each had a unique quality in the job aspect. Most days were fast paced but it was not to the point of being pressured and stressed out.
Keep me busy
Driver and Operator (Former Employee) –  Brooks, AB5 May 2015
Put safety at first place at all time and lots of fun to talk with different rig crews. Most of these jobs are over 10 hours and have to stay outdoor all the time.
Great place to work.
Operator, Brooks, AB (Former Employee) –  Brooks Alberta26 March 2015
Enjoyed working with the team at Voltage. A Typical day of work included driving and running equipment and various labor duties at different sites. I was starting to learn how to operate the rig for watching and hands on with guidance from my supervisors. This was very interesting to me and I felt like I was always learning something new. My co-workers and I worked well as a team and there was good communication between all parties.
The hardest part of the job would of been being away from home for periods of a time. However the job was shift based work, so I always worked 2 weeks on and one week off. That was nice to have a schedule and always know when I will be able to spend some time at home.
The most enjoyable part of this job for me would be driving the equipment and the labor. I also really enjoyed my crews and we enjoyed working together as a team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Voltage Wireline inc. Our community is ready to answer.

Voltage Wireline inc Reviews by Location