Volkswagen

Volkswagen Employee Reviews

Canada251 reviews

Found 251 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,919 reviews

Pod work environment

It’s nice place to work.coworkers are helpful. Managers are knowledgeable, appreciates for good works. Growths are easy to better performers.motivated and energized all times at work.

receptionist

I loved working for VW, I had great management and great coworkers. The pay is great and the hours are great. There are opportunities for OT and pay raises.

Pros

pay, Ot, coworkers

Cons

early mornings

Exceptionnal employer.

Arbour VW is a great place to work. The Arbour family values their employees. They have a good benefits program for a company in the automotive industry.

Nice workplace

You get to learn a little bit of everything. Always different things to do. Get to drive nice cars and learn a lot about motor vehicles. I would recommend it

Great atmosphere to work in. Everyone is friendly and supportive.

Great job culture and environment. They provide entry-level opportunities, always give people a chance to show their full potential. There are opportunities for promotions and training. Sales-driven as any retail business would be, but plenty of opportunities to earn additional commission.Management was great, very supportive and actually listen when you have concerns. Overall great place to work.

Pros

Free lunch on Saturday. Performance bonuses.

Cons

Finding a work-life balance can be tough.

Very low educated employees. Careless owner towards management and labor employees.

I would not wish any of my friends to work in such a place. I was forced to lie customers during service to get more sales. Employees snitching on each others and constantly unhappy.

Pros

Free pizza once in six month.

Cons

Constant humiliation and underpayment for work.

Le plus de travail possible, le moins chère possible

Des jours tu peux avoir 1 livraison et 2-3 job d'esthétique comme d'autre 15 livraison et 10 job d'esthétique. On étais deux et c'étais notre problème si il avais pas Asser de job ou si on étais pas capable d'en sortir plus. Tu doit littéralement harcelé le boss pour avoir 0.25$ d'augmentation, augmentation 1 fois par année mais on parle de 3% alors c'est pour des cents. Les punch son modifier par le boss alors aucun overtime de payer et tu doit constamment vérifié si tes heure son bonne. Si tu veux te sentir dans big Brother c'est la bonne place, caméra en live sur toi sur la plus part des ordinateurs et pas juste sur celle des boss. Tu fait un faux mouvement et ils t'appelle sur le téléphone dans le garage immédiatement.

Pros

De temps en temps un repas gratuits pour garder une bonne image

Cons

Des fois sans pause, non stop

Everyday offered a variety of work related tasks

I was offered a wide variety of training and on site instruction/demonstration as to how European car manufacturer produces and believes in total customer satisfaction

Pros

Great product to learn and be involved in

Cons

Customer service business is demanding

Stay away

Incompetent service manager. Does not know how to run a shop. Poor time management. Lots of time spent waiting for work to be brought into the shop. When you finally get a decent job, the service manager will do anything in his power to give the customer a discount, or turn it into a warranty claim.If you sell a decent job, don’t be surprised if another techs gets it, while your doing tires. Mostly warranty work that does not pay well. Biased service advisor that feeds only one tech. No ability to make bonus due to overall disorganization and incompetence.

Pros

Decent coffee machine

Cons

Stress. Disorganized. Lack of hours.

Great work culture

VGCA has developed and continues to strive at having a great inclusive culture focusing on team success and individual empowerment in the work place. The leadership recognizes the importance of the people and never consider you as just a number. Your success is theirs, and this has been especially evident during the struggles presented by the covid pandemic.

gens sympa

jadore gens sympa et gentil tres aimable repas gratuit

Pros

repas gratuit

Cons

courte pause

so much better than Brantford VW

I have worked for Volkswagen for many years, in service and sales. I left Brantford for an opportunity in SImcoe and I'd never look back! great team, great auto group.

Interesting..

decent day at work! take advantage of free espresso machine! Management was a little confusing.. they were in a management changeover and I was getting told what to do by 2 different "bosses" former and current and would be told do wash a car first and the other would say to do this one first.. I would just do whichever first.. overall good for a first job .

Pros

Long one hour lunch!!

Good environment

I start by getting my tools cleaned and make sure I am ready to help others, I report to my manager after every job I do and make sure the job is done properly.My manager helps me to overcome my problems at work or and make sure all is done up to date.Best part of the day is lunch time when we sit all together and chat about different things in life.It’s great place for students to start they get a flexible schedule.

Pros

Free BBQ

Cons

Sometimes long hours

Too much charge back

They promise you 50% commission but don't mention the charge back you get if the customer ever wants extra work done on the deal.Not much sales training in place too, if you are not driven the chances of you being successful here is slim. The managers are great but have poor communication with sales team, they don't use the CRM but hope the sales team does. Service side is very inconsistent with fees and charges which can hurt your paycheck here. Owner is a great person but very disconnected from his staff, doesn't know what is really happening on the floor, assumes too much. Overall a great place to work, pay is commission based so you need to be a hustler.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Long hours, no pay security after 3 months

Was great when they had the old management

Pfaff VW was originally an amazing place to work at. Quite a few months later new management took over and the whole atmosphere went straight off a cliff. From productive and friendly to gloomy and people quitting left right and center within two months.

Pros

Great benifits

Cons

Poor pay, bad managment, poor atmosphere

Worse place I have ever worked unfair

Very bad Culture The environment is very stressful and on organized wouldn’t recommend it for anybody to work very disorganized very stressful. Unfair place to work for anybody unless you suck up to management even if you suck up to management if they get angry at you you don’t get a job

Pros

Cons

Pay

Alright place to work out

I enjoyed my time there, staff was nice but others thought too highly of themselves and treated you like garbage. Managers don't like taking calls so you'd always have to lie and get yelled at by customers.

Pros

Not too stressful

Cons

A lot of Customers complaints

Tres bonne equipe .et bonne ambiance

C est une belle emtreprise qui detient des meilleurs technicien en automobile .

Pros

Meilleur equipement

Cons

Pas d avancement

The owners are CROOKS!

They’ll find a way to keep every hard earned penny you make and take every advantage of you they can. They don’t care about you as a person. You are just the dollar amount you make.

Pros

Sales managers a good person

Cons

Owners

car driver u know

Food was horriable thats all the sars are sweet ima test driver and there so smooth i think i fell in love with those cars

Pros

Drve cars

Cons

when i dont get to drive a car

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Volkswagen. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement