Volante Systems

Volante Systems Employee Reviews

Canada5 reviews
Fun place to work with amazing people around you. open concept and can always talk to higher level staff members. great company in general. nice working enevironment
It is very funny when someone said something about you and it is not true!
"the team has decided to not move forward with your application because you stated you weren't comfortable with possible after hours shifts."

I never stated this during my interview!

In my view, it was not a professional job interview for many reasons:

one reason, I was expecting two people, as stated in their e-mail, but only one person joined the meeting on Google hangout app. the worse we were waiting and then she (the English interviewer) decided to interviewing me without the French speaker person. She said: he has to go to one escalation last minute. I understand they may not have a lot of employees but at least I am expecting an apology. I was preparing for this interview and I was on time.

Another reason, the English interviewer told me at the end of the interview to hold and wait because the French person now is going to call me within five minutes. I was waiting, and waiting, and waiting. I never received any calls. I felt at that moment I am wasting my time with this company.

The third reason, I was shocked to read next day in their e-mail saying that I stated I am not comfortable with possible after hours shifts. This was not true and I informed them nicely.

I hope my experience will help future applicants.

Volanté has presented me with endless opportunities. It is a fast-growing company that recognizes its employees fairly. Leadership is transparent and approachable.
This is a great company to get your foot in the door and gain some experience. There is no room for growth and company expects you to be their slave meaning you have to work 24/7 even though it's not in the job description.
Pros
People
Cons
Worklife
Lot of opportunities to learn
Poor Management

Favoritism

Lack of planning

Superb technical team

Senior management needs more exposure of industry standards

Team is very helping and learned
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Volante Systems?