VOICES.COM
VOICES.COM Employee Review

Great Workplace Atmosphere

7 June 2018
Starting at voices.com was a great experience, I felt very welcomed by every member of the staff that I encountered every day. Whether it was bumping into someone from marketing at the coffee station or having a chat with the CEO about the path of the company 1 on 1. My opinion and presence is valued and I enjoy everyone I work with.
Pros
Free lunch once a month, great social committee events and hard work is rewarded.
11 April 2019
Same roleSame location
Needs more time on employees, policy. Cutting edge in market and technology, not in workplace. Did not enjoy going to work, actual job was great. Environment no fun.
25 March 2019
Same roleSame location
When I first started at Voices I loved it there. As time went on I noticed a lot of unexplained dismissals, aggravated employees who had been there a while, and cliques of people who did not accept new people warmly.

I worked at Voices for over 2.5 years, and was only happy the first year to say the least. While the company pays well, there wasn't a lot of recognition for people who were making the company good money, rather the same recognition always going to the same top 3 performers.

Management was constantly introducing changes, way more then an acceptable amount, sometimes the changes were for the better, and sometimes they were confusing, unexplained, and made things much harder. The joke around the office was we worked at "Changes.COM"

The culture at Voices is a positive one, but sometimes it's fake. Like the time they fired 19 employees, and expected us all just to bounce back and not feel scared in the workplace that we were next.

The best part of working there for me was the money. Commissions were really good, and helped me put a down payment on a house.

I also liked the free lunches, as most people have commented, but does a free lunch really make a great workplace? It doesn't change the ever rising quota amounts, which get harder and harder to attain, it doesn't change the cliques of people who have been at the company since the beginning. It doesn't change living in fear at your job, or feeling like you can hardly keep up and you work from home constantly.
Pros
the money
Cons
work/life balance, cliques, management, too many changes
8 November 2019
This was an awesome career and I was one of the top sales associates. That was until a new manager was hired with zero experience whom oversaw a team that was way too big her her and was a very catty immature woman whom had way to much on her plate and over her head. Playing favorites she limited my sales to under 5k unless she approved them which was nonsense since I would consistently make sales of 20k plus. Besides that it was a nice company but the CEO was terrible at hiring managers. I hear now it’s worse since I’ve left. They should work on finding managers who know how to control their emotions better.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at VOICES.COM. Our community is ready to answer.
VOICES.COM Reviews by Location