VMware Employee Review

Very good company to work for. I am learning a lot on day to day basis.
GSS Technical Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Ballincollig , Ireland12 March 2013
Excellent employee skills improvement options.
A big number of trainings, courses and classes in area of interest.
Excellent sport and social, good atmosphere, good life - work balance.

Other VMware Employee Reviews

Great company to work for
Solution Architect: Scrum Master and Product Owner (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON25 January 2018
VMware has great benefits, compensation, and work/life balance. My working experience at VMware was heavily dependent on my manager, but I was lucky enough to have great managers.Changing careers outside of headquarters is possible, but the variety of roles are limited.
vmware review
Support Engineer for ESX (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON31 May 2017
- i was an escalation engineer. Many calls dealing with challenges that customers had for Vmware products. Never a dull moment
- i learned about about VMware products ; esx ; capacity planner ; vmware converter ; vmware storage issues ; Vmware networking issues
- culture : i was in canada office. It was interesting and fairly easy going. We worked hard and did alot of team events
- I left Vmware to pursue to Linux career. VMware Canada has since closed its doors .
Pros
free training free food
Cons
the turn over was bad.. people came and went

Ask a question about working or interviewing at VMware. Our community is ready to answer.