VMware Employee Review

Lovely place to learn and grow your career
Candidate Development Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON5 February 2013
I was very happy with my time at VMware and would recommend the company to fellow job seekers. Management was always there for support and guidance, and proved to be excellent mentors. The work environment was enjoyable - fun and laid back, but work was the priority. Their on-boarding process allowed me to really get a strong understanding for the position and I always felt encouraged to ask questions. Top notch employers!

Other VMware Employee Reviews

Uncertain Future
Manager (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON18 May 2018
VMware was a great place to work before cloud computing really took off. Now, they struggle to compete with free alternatives. There are serious concerns with leadership as well.
Great company to work for
Solution Architect: Scrum Master and Product Owner (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON25 January 2018
VMware has great benefits, compensation, and work/life balance. My working experience at VMware was heavily dependent on my manager, but I was lucky enough to have great managers.Changing careers outside of headquarters is possible, but the variety of roles are limited.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at VMware. Our community is ready to answer.