Vittoria Trattoria Employee Reviews

4.0Pay & Benefits
4.0Job Security & Advancement
Hostess
Hostess (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON31 January 2017
Very busy restaurant, company as a whole is very friendly and professional. The location I worked at had very friendly co workers, able to form close relationships with other workers and owner of business.
Amazing Experience, Awesome Management and Staff
Manager/Bar (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON18 March 2016
I definitely loved working at this restaurant, it was fun, exciting and most of all rewarding.

The management staff was extremely helpful, any questions or concerns that the staff had were answered and dealt with immediately. The managers cared about the happiness of their staff. They did awesome pre shirts, post shifts and made everyone feel like they were needed and were an essential part of the team.

As a bartender I crafted daily cocktails that the staff got to try during the pre shift along with the special of the night to better sell the food/drinks. Everyone helped each other out, not only did the bar backs help the us but so did the servers from putting the glasses through the washer and running clean glasses to us when we were busy. It also worked vice versa, if the serving staff required our help, we were more then willing to lend a helping hand.

As a manager, I overlooked both the kitchen and floor. My staff came to me with any questions about the food or service. The management team was very inviting and honest.

Overall it was a great experience and I absolutely loved it. We had an amazing team and even better food.
Pros
Staff
Cons
Productive and fun place to work.
Bus Boy (Current Employee) –  Ottawa On.26 April 2013
As a busser for a fine dining Italian restaurant on a busy night, typical duties would be attending to customers and ensuring their satisfaction. I am learning the importance of customer gratification and being part of a team in a fast pace environment. The management at Vittoria Trattoria is excellent. No problems with flexible schedule changes and easy communication. There are no hard parts to the job! The most enjoyable part of the job is working with a great team and seeing the great service and product that we produce.
Pros
50% off food
Cons
late hours