Vitrum Glass Group

Vitrum Glass Group Employee Reviews

Other millwrights and electricians are a pleasure to work with but upper management and the owner don’t really care about their employees. Unsafe workplace. lack of training for production and maintenance helpers is at a very low standard making basic maintenance difficult.
Pros
occasionally free lunch
Cons
poor management
I was there for one week and quitThe supervisors don't want to show you anything. They just want you to do clean up and they were concerned because I had more qualifications than them so they did not want to show me anything other than clean up.They just speak in philipino and dont care if you are not from the Philippines. If you are on a study permit its OK as you have to do whatever you need.I can't believe that a permanent resident or a citizen would ever work there.
Pros
Paid lunchtime
Cons
Lack of management
I've been with Martini Film Studios for 3 years and have enjoyed every minute. Good Supervisors and a great team to work with.Can be a bit hectic at times, but we also have fun and lots of laughs.
My time in vitrum is not necessarily bad as I worked with amazing people. The work culture though can be quite toxic especially as some people in the company has more favour from others. Often times if a person does not like you they will give "I will tell the CEO" threat. Which often times never happen.
Pros
People, Fast Paced, Gym Replacement.
Cons
Hot, Dusty, Poor Management, Poor Safety Protocols, Extremely Heavy Labor, and Toxic.
Nice if you’re a first timer seeking for a job coz they always hire and bec people always leave coz of pressures. Same basic rate with others but if you were assigned in shipping, not worth it. Doesn’t support the employee if you want to train and have a raise. They don’t allow you to have a vacation leave which is our privilege.
Vitrum is okay for the money, but i have started to notice that they put making money in front of the well being of their employees. They do not provide us with the right tools for the job, and they want you to "figure it out".
Pros
money, nice coworkers.
Cons
Management, Stressful work environment
Management is not supportive... No proper coordination... Workplace is unsafe... Employee sometimes get abused by manager.... The pay is low..........
Vitrum glass is another good and place to work for. Alot good people to work with and very knowledgeable stuff. Had a really good time working with CNC
  1. Employee reviews