Viterra Employee Review

Do not work for the greenhouse
Greenhouse Tech II (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, Sk3 July 2013
This is by far the worst place I have ever worked in my entire life. The company overall seems like a good place to work, but the greenhouse is full of drama. They have created a clique and want to be in control of everything. They make it extremely hard for you to show your worth and when things go wrong (even if it could be a result from casual employees or a combination of everyone) they place the blame on the new person if they don't like you. They claim to be very flexible, but there is NO flexibility once your employment begins. So unless you're willing to dedicate your ENTIRE life to this place and want to be a mule, I would suggest looking for employment elsewhere!

Other Viterra Employee Reviews

Fast paced and ever changing
Trade Execution Container Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Regina, SK26 April 2018
I've enjoyed working at Viterra. If an Internal position be came available prior to my end date I would apply and stay on.

As a company that answers to shareholders, it's a bit unsettling that any position is open to elimination at any time. It is also unfortunate that seniority rather than achievement is used as the benchmark to lay off employees.
Good corporate culture
Project Manager/ Network Architect (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK18 April 2018
No nonsense work environment which comes with being a contractor. It is a challenging work environment which requires good time management and knowledge.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Viterra. Our community is ready to answer.