Viterra Employee Review

Job comes first family comes second no matter what.
Facility Assistant 2 (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK8 July 2013
A typical day was to try and put the trucks to the bins as fast as possible to keep the line moving and still try to keep the cleaners fed and emptied out when needed. I learned to multitask very quickly and how to manage people. Some managers didn't really care about the employee just wanted to get the job done as quick as possible. The coworkers were great to get along with and worked well together. The hardest part of the job was working the 16-18 hour days loading cars. The most enjoyable part was working with the coworkers.
Pros
We got some free jackets and clothing.
Cons
The uncertainty of when your time off would be due to car loading

Other Viterra Employee Reviews

Fast paced and ever changing
Trade Execution Container Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Regina, SK26 April 2018
I've enjoyed working at Viterra. If an Internal position be came available prior to my end date I would apply and stay on.

As a company that answers to shareholders, it's a bit unsettling that any position is open to elimination at any time. It is also unfortunate that seniority rather than achievement is used as the benchmark to lay off employees.
Good corporate culture
Project Manager/ Network Architect (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK18 April 2018
No nonsense work environment which comes with being a contractor. It is a challenging work environment which requires good time management and knowledge.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Viterra. Our community is ready to answer.