Vitality Assurance Vacations Employee Review

View all Vitality Assurance Vacations reviews

Productive and fun, but poor management
TELEPHONE SALES REPRESENTITIVE (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON20 June 2018
I honestly don't have too many negative things to say about this company, the work ethic was great, everyone got along, there were goals and rewards and always something going on. The only negative comment I have is the poor management. I worked here for maybe 2 months or just over two months, and every week you get an evaluation email about your performance, I only received 3 of those emails out of the 6 to maybe 7 weeks that I've been on the phone, given email took about 2 weeks I'll say 6. Either way that's 3 weeks going without knowing how I'm doing. When I did get these emails, the first one I responded to asking for a little help, and it got completely ignored. The second one I again responded that maybe I needed some help, and I got to train for a couple hours. Third email, at this point I know what I'm good at and what I'm not, so I ask if I can try the method I know I'm good at to help try and get me bookings, or if there was any suggestions my supervisor had, they gave me a suggestion and went on with their day, mind you they were busy making calls too, so I didn't complain. What really got to me was just the fact I didn't get any performance emails until the last few weeks of my employment. This really upsets me as I feel if I had gotten them earlier, I might've been able to improve a lot better. The most enjoyable part of this job though, would have to be the workplace events that are held. I was lucky enough to participate in The Amazing Race 2018, and that was purely a blast! Also the benefits you get (though I didn't get to experience using them) are amazing as  more... well.  less
Pros
Staff Lunches, Work Events, Great Benefits
Cons
Management could be better

Other Vitality Assurance Vacations Employee Reviews

Good core valus.
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON1 March 2019
Co-workers and management both are easy to get along with, easy going attitude. Cold calling only for new representative's, leads and inbound call reserved for favored representative's.
Training and skill building where next to non-existent.
On site management have little say other then general inquires. Upper management off-site only look at booking totals not taking in account for technical issues out of representative's control.
Very involved with local and abroad fund-raising as well as internal help for those truly in need.
The Hardest part of the job is keeping your bookings up.
The employee's and Management are truly wonderful people to work with, unfortunately on-site management seem to have their hands tied in front of their own face.
Pros
VERY understanding that "Life happens."
Cons
No bookings for to long, no job for to long.
It is a job but doesn't worth the effort
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Collingwood, ON24 February 2019
Management are not transparent about your compensations. Management system is old fashion micromanagement and control based, discriminating, discouraging, fear based, strict work hours, literally sensitive to minutes, and military type. Hiding behind the Christianity to look legit. After all I mentioned you get either minimum wage or the commission which is around $27,000 annual income in total at least for the first year.
Pros
it is a job
Cons
not worth the effort

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vitality Assurance Vacations. Our community is ready to answer.

Vitality Assurance Vacations Reviews by Location