Vitality Assurance Vacations Employee Reviews for Telemarketer

Productive and fun, but poor management
TELEPHONE SALES REPRESENTITIVE (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON20 June 2018
I honestly don't have too many negative things to say about this company, the work ethic was great, everyone got along, there were goals and rewards and always something going on. The only negative comment I have is the poor management. I worked here for maybe 2 months or just over two months, and every week you get an evaluation email about your performance, I only received 3 of those emails out of the 6 to maybe 7 weeks that I've been on the phone, given email took about 2 weeks I'll say 6. Either way that's 3 weeks going without knowing how I'm doing. When I did get these emails, the first one I responded to asking for a little help, and it got completely ignored. The second one I again responded that maybe I needed some help, and I got to train for a couple hours. Third email, at this point I know what I'm good at and what I'm not, so I ask if I can try the method I know I'm good at to help try and get me bookings, or if there was any suggestions my supervisor had, they gave me a suggestion and went on with their day, mind you they were busy making calls too, so I didn't complain. What really got to me was just the fact I didn't get any performance emails until the last few weeks of my employment. This really upsets me as I feel if I had gotten them earlier, I might've been able to improve a lot better. The most enjoyable part of this job though, would have to be the workplace events that are held. I was lucky enough to participate in The Amazing Race 2018, and that was purely a blast! Also the benefits you get (though I didn't get to experience using them) are amazing as  more... well.  less
Pros
Staff Lunches, Work Events, Great Benefits
Cons
Management could be better
Horrible management
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Collingwood, ON6 March 2018
Managers and supervisors are horrible. Pay no attention to rookies. Overall horrible work experience, later when I spoke to an employment agency and mentioned vitality assurance vacations and my complaints about them the lady I spoke with said the have a huge turn over rate, no one ever stays very long and often have the same complaints. Would not recommend working there, unless you want them to continuously cut your hours back, supervisors are catty and rude.
High performance
Telemarketing Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Collingwood, ON30 August 2017
Very structured, performance driven, pressure to perform, rewarded accordingly. Nothing else to say other than to say staff are all very supportive, OK to work there.
Pros
Positive environment
Cons
Too structured