Vitality Assurance Vacations Employee Reviews in Barrie, ON

Fun Summer and Easy Minimum Wage Job
Promotional Center Adviser (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON11 June 2019
This is a small but expanding call center. From my experience,the people for the most part are amazing. I really do enjoy working for this company, however it is not perfect but what place is. You can only work a certain maximum hours. Which is a lot lower than what we are legally aloud. So if making lots of quick cash is your goal. This wont help you.

In terms of the different types of minimum wage jobs out there.. This is one of the best places to be, Your sitting at a desk, on the computer and phone.

They do lots of incentives and other fun free things but they really need to raise their wages.
Call Center-Barrie
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON9 November 2018
Very family oriented workplace. Many benefits offered as employee such as discounts. Poor management in Barrie office. Much favoritism leading to unfair advancements,not based on work or work ethics.
Company as a whole excellent core values.Do offer flexible work schedule. Good for students.Family first attitude!
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Managment
Productive and fun, but poor management
TELEPHONE SALES REPRESENTITIVE (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON20 June 2018
I honestly don't have too many negative things to say about this company, the work ethic was great, everyone got along, there were goals and rewards and always something going on. The only negative comment I have is the poor management. I worked here for maybe 2 months or just over two months, and every week you get an evaluation email about your performance, I only received 3 of those emails out of the 6 to maybe 7 weeks that I've been on the phone, given email took about 2 weeks I'll say 6. Either way that's 3 weeks going without knowing how I'm doing. When I did get these emails, the first one I responded to asking for a little help, and it got completely ignored. The second one I again responded that maybe I needed some help, and I got to train for a couple hours. Third email, at this point I know what I'm good at and what I'm not, so I ask if I can try the method I know I'm good at to help try and get me bookings, or if there was any suggestions my supervisor had, they gave me a suggestion and went on with their day, mind you they were busy making calls too, so I didn't complain. What really got to me was just the fact I didn't get any performance emails until the last few weeks of my employment. This really upsets me as I feel if I had gotten them earlier, I might've been able to improve a lot better. The most enjoyable part of this job though, would have to be the workplace events that are held. I was lucky enough to participate in The Amazing Race 2018, and that was purely a blast! Also the benefits you get (though I didn't get to experience using them) are amazing as  more... well.  less
Pros
Staff Lunches, Work Events, Great Benefits
Cons
Management could be better
Great people, consistent hours, relaxed atmosphere
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON5 April 2018
Management is the most human that I've ever experienced in a call centre. They treat you like you're a member of the family. The spiffs & bonuses are quite nice, as are the various holiday events. They have Thanksgiving dinner for all employees, for example. They also have a very light-hearted atmosphere.
Pros
Consistent shifts, great management, free training, medical & dental benefits (after 6 months), & lots of bonuses.
Cons
Consistent performance is needed
fun family atmosphere
Lead Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON29 January 2018
I enjoyed working there but had to stop due to no transportation from wasaga beach. they offer full paid training and a clean office space to work at.