Vitality Assurance Vacations Employee Reviews

It is a job but doesn't worth the effort
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Collingwood, ON24 February 2019
Management are not transparent about your compensations. Management system is old fashion micromanagement and control based, discriminating, discouraging, fear based, strict work hours, literally sensitive to minutes, and military type. Hiding behind the Christianity to look legit. After all I mentioned you get either minimum wage or the commission which is around $27,000 annual income in total at least for the first year.
Pros
it is a job
Cons
not worth the effort
Great placew toi work
Timeshare Sales/Call Center sales (Former Employee) –  Collingwood, ON11 February 2019
amazing company to work for I would l;ove to still be there but relocated and am no longer able to work thwere. lovedworking in the tourism iondusrty
Call Center-Barrie
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON9 November 2018
Very family oriented workplace. Many benefits offered as employee such as discounts. Poor management in Barrie office. Much favoritism leading to unfair advancements,not based on work or work ethics.
Company as a whole excellent core values.Do offer flexible work schedule. Good for students.Family first attitude!
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Managment
Call Centre Sales Associate
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Collingwood, ON1 November 2018
Sitting for long periods, very noisy, high sales expectations,a high stress and negative environment position with long and late hours and I would not recommend this position for someone with a young family.
Pros
Cons
6 days a week
Productive and fun, but poor management
TELEPHONE SALES REPRESENTITIVE (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON20 June 2018
I honestly don't have too many negative things to say about this company, the work ethic was great, everyone got along, there were goals and rewards and always something going on. The only negative comment I have is the poor management. I worked here for maybe 2 months or just over two months, and every week you get an evaluation email about your performance, I only received 3 of those emails out of the 6 to maybe 7 weeks that I've been on the phone, given email took about 2 weeks I'll say 6. Either way that's 3 weeks going without knowing how I'm doing. When I did get these emails, the first one I responded to asking for a little help, and it got completely ignored. The second one I again responded that maybe I needed some help, and I got to train for a couple hours. Third email, at this point I know what I'm good at and what I'm not, so I ask if I can try the method I know I'm good at to help try and get me bookings, or if there was any suggestions my supervisor had, they gave me a suggestion and went on with their day, mind you they were busy making calls too, so I didn't complain. What really got to me was just the fact I didn't get any performance emails until the last few weeks of my employment. This really upsets me as I feel if I had gotten them earlier, I might've been able to improve a lot better. The most enjoyable part of this job though, would have to be the workplace events that are held. I was lucky enough to participate in The Amazing Race 2018, and that was purely a blast! Also the benefits you get (though I didn't get to experience using them) are amazing as  more... well.  less
Pros
Staff Lunches, Work Events, Great Benefits
Cons
Management could be better
Great people, consistent hours, relaxed atmosphere
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON5 April 2018
Management is the most human that I've ever experienced in a call centre. They treat you like you're a member of the family. The spiffs & bonuses are quite nice, as are the various holiday events. They have Thanksgiving dinner for all employees, for example. They also have a very light-hearted atmosphere.
Pros
Consistent shifts, great management, free training, medical & dental benefits (after 6 months), & lots of bonuses.
Cons
Consistent performance is needed
Horrible management
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Collingwood, ON6 March 2018
Managers and supervisors are horrible. Pay no attention to rookies. Overall horrible work experience, later when I spoke to an employment agency and mentioned vitality assurance vacations and my complaints about them the lady I spoke with said the have a huge turn over rate, no one ever stays very long and often have the same complaints. Would not recommend working there, unless you want them to continuously cut your hours back, supervisors are catty and rude.
fun family atmosphere
Lead Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON29 January 2018
I enjoyed working there but had to stop due to no transportation from wasaga beach. they offer full paid training and a clean office space to work at.
High performance
Telemarketing Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Collingwood, ON30 August 2017
Very structured, performance driven, pressure to perform, rewarded accordingly. Nothing else to say other than to say staff are all very supportive, OK to work there.
Pros
Positive environment
Cons
Too structured
Great place to work with great people
Sales representative (Current Employee) –  Collingwood, ON4 August 2015
I love working with the people I do, the day goes by pretty slowly because I sit at a computer and call customers, lunches are not paid, but the hours are extremely flexible.
Pros
Good Work Environment
Cons
The day goes by slowly because I do sit at a computer

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vitality Assurance Vacations. Our community is ready to answer.

Vitality Assurance Vacations Reviews by Location