Vita Health Products Inc. Employee Review

View all Vita Health Products Inc. reviews

A beginners job.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Portage5 February 2013
Not quite challenging. I worked only for 2 days. Plus the fact that the place is quite far from my home address.

Other Vita Health Products Inc. Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work
Manager Innvation (Current Employee) –  Office16 July 2019
Vita is a great work place there is a good work life balance. Management and co-workers are very supportive. One of the best parts of my job is how every day is different, it is not a dull place to work there are always new opportunities. The challenge of working in a GMP and regulated environment provides many opportunities to learn and gain experience.
Pros
Work life balance
Worst job ever
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB18 June 2019
Worked as a material handler in production.
First of all production supervisor and assistant supervisor needs to improve their communication skills first.
They doesn’t know how to pronounce basic english words.
For the job i didn’t find any role of material handler in my position.
And main part of this job is SCREENING Acetaminophen powder. This thing is doing in a small room where is not proper ventilation. During my job period, more than 4 guys refused to do it. But company said we don’t have enough budget to fix it. It means they realize its a safety issue but they just want Production.
Assistant supervisors just talked every time about follow GMP but when in action they don’t follow any of the GMP.
They transferred those guys to other departments who use right to refuse for their safety. They forced other classification to the job which was not belongs to them.
Company Sucks
Pros
Advice to work only in packaging line
Cons
Everything in Production