Vita Health Products Inc. Employee Reviews in Winnipeg, MB

Worst job ever
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB18 June 2019
Worked as a material handler in production.
First of all production supervisor and assistant supervisor needs to improve their communication skills first.
They doesn’t know how to pronounce basic english words.
For the job i didn’t find any role of material handler in my position.
And main part of this job is SCREENING Acetaminophen powder. This thing is doing in a small room where is not proper ventilation. During my job period, more than 4 guys refused to do it. But company said we don’t have enough budget to fix it. It means they realize its a safety issue but they just want Production.
Assistant supervisors just talked every time about follow GMP but when in action they don’t follow any of the GMP.
They transferred those guys to other departments who use right to refuse for their safety. They forced other classification to the job which was not belongs to them.
Company Sucks
Pros
Advice to work only in packaging line
Cons
Everything in Production
Relaxing/ low stress work environment.
Industrial Mechanic (Millwright) (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB14 January 2017
Balanced work load and compensation for it. A good place if you are satisfy with mid range income, and relatively low stress/balanced work, which leave a time and power to have a live outside of work.
Pros
Free hot beverages(coffee, tea etc.). Good free X-Mas party for the employee and a spouse.
Cons
Too high deductions for benefits(especially short/long term disability)
Productive work enviroment
Logistics Manager (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB18 November 2013
As part of the management team I coordinate the shipping and receiving of pharmaceutical goods inside our warehouse and shipping facility. Work closely with my employees to maximize results and encourage a comfortable and enjoyable work environment.
Pros
good people and loyal company to there employees
Practice Continuous Improvement Methods and ensures health and safety of the employees.
Picker/Packer (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB8 September 2012
The management and my co-workers are very supportive of the new people in the company. Everyone offers help for new ones to learn the job fast and do the duties correctly and safely.