Vita Health Products Inc. Employee Reviews

Worst job ever
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB18 June 2019
Worked as a material handler in production.
First of all production supervisor and assistant supervisor needs to improve their communication skills first.
They doesn’t know how to pronounce basic english words.
For the job i didn’t find any role of material handler in my position.
And main part of this job is SCREENING Acetaminophen powder. This thing is doing in a small room where is not proper ventilation. During my job period, more than 4 guys refused to do it. But company said we don’t have enough budget to fix it. It means they realize its a safety issue but they just want Production.
Assistant supervisors just talked every time about follow GMP but when in action they don’t follow any of the GMP.
They transferred those guys to other departments who use right to refuse for their safety. They forced other classification to the job which was not belongs to them.
Company Sucks
Pros
Advice to work only in packaging line
Cons
Everything in Production
Productive work enviroment
Logistics Manager (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB18 November 2013
As part of the management team I coordinate the shipping and receiving of pharmaceutical goods inside our warehouse and shipping facility. Work closely with my employees to maximize results and encourage a comfortable and enjoyable work environment.
Pros
good people and loyal company to there employees
A beginners job.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Portage5 February 2013
Not quite challenging. I worked only for 2 days. Plus the fact that the place is quite far from my home address.
Practice Continuous Improvement Methods and ensures health and safety of the employees.
Picker/Packer (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB8 September 2012
The management and my co-workers are very supportive of the new people in the company. Everyone offers help for new ones to learn the job fast and do the duties correctly and safely.