Vita Health Products Inc.

Vita Health Products Inc. Employee Reviews

Canada11 reviews
If you don't want much from your job and are just looking to coast while being subservient to other trades only because of seniority then this is the place for you. Enjoy.
Pros
Labor union not a skilled trades union so there's that, NEW hire Electrician gets 37, Instrument Tech is 35.88! Should be parity, Duties listed on the job description can/will change at any time, LOTS of paperwork.
Cons
Instrument position is so simple a 1st year could do it.
Help to understand the logic and creativity are not on same page. More you know the process more you understand. New post and new environment give me opportunity to make a batter person.
The company could be a good place to work but management is toxic and has no respect or integrity for its employees. I would not recommend seeking employment there, no future as long as current management are in control. c
Pros
clean environment
Cons
toxic management.
I'm on a 1 term which I hope I will be extended or made permanent.
I love coming to work everyday. I have a great team of designers to motivate me and teach me.

I'll be sad if not made permanent. It's the only part of the job that I worry about.

Overall I'm glad to have this experience at Vita.
Balanced work load for a good work/home life mix, with average salary compensation. Highly regulated, fast paced environment with really great people.
Pros
Employee store, company paid christmas party, good work/life balance, Free tea/coffee, adequate benefit plan, free parking w/electrical for winter.
Vita is a great work place there is a good work life balance. Management and co-workers are very supportive. One of the best parts of my job is how every day is different, it is not a dull place to work there are always new opportunities. The challenge of working in a GMP and regulated environment provides many opportunities to learn and gain experience.
Pros
Work life balance
Worked as a material handler in production.
First of all production supervisor and assistant supervisor needs to improve their communication skills first.

They doesn’t know how to pronounce basic english words.

For the job i didn’t find any role of material handler in my position.

And main part of this job is SCREENING Acetaminophen powder. This thing is doing in a small room where is not proper ventilation. During my job period, more than 4 guys refused to do it. But company said we don’t have enough budget to fix it. It means they realize its a safety issue but they just want Production.

Assistant supervisors just talked every time about follow GMP but when in action they don’t follow any of the GMP.

They transferred those guys to other departments who use right to refuse for their safety. They forced other classification to the job which was not belongs to them.

Company Sucks
Pros
Advice to work only in packaging line
Cons
Everything in Production
Balanced work load and compensation for it. A good place if you are satisfy with mid range income, and relatively low stress/balanced work, which leave a time and power to have a live outside of work.
Pros
Free hot beverages(coffee, tea etc.). Good free X-Mas party for the employee and a spouse.
Cons
Too high deductions for benefits(especially short/long term disability)
As part of the management team I coordinate the shipping and receiving of pharmaceutical goods inside our warehouse and shipping facility. Work closely with my employees to maximize results and encourage a comfortable and enjoyable work environment.
Pros
good people and loyal company to there employees
Not quite challenging. I worked only for 2 days. Plus the fact that the place is quite far from my home address.
The management and my co-workers are very supportive of the new people in the company. Everyone offers help for new ones to learn the job fast and do the duties correctly and safely.