Vistaprint Employee Reviews

Poorly managed from top
Past minion (Former Employee) –  Lakeshore16 January 2019
Starting from plant HR manager to some supervisors this work environment is mismanaged. Most of the best supervisors left or were let go. From the floor rumors suggest unjustly. Most of the people on floor are genuine and willing to help however some are on their way to more responsibilities and have no issue being underhanded like their peers and supervisors.

Cafeteria and support staff is very friendly. Would not suggest putting in any real effort and using this place for no more than a stepping stone.
Pros
Wages are fair
Cons
People running the place
Excellent
Production associate on the assembly line (Current Employee) –  Tecumseh, ON15 January 2019
Clean Environment.
Friendly and helpful supervisors.
Broad working space and not too congested on breaks.
Relatively easy learning curve.
Work doesn't strain the body.
Pros
Overall Wonderful Working Experience
Cons
No job security
Vista Print
Production Associate (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON16 December 2018
The pay is great considering it is a factory job.

I was hired through the Job Shoppe as a temp worker. My shifts are cancelled frequently. At the end of the "blackout", I was cancelled for 5 consecutive days.

The job duties themselves aren't very difficult, but do require that you meet targets. Certain aspects make meeting your targets difficult such as technical issues with PDA device which happens quite a bit.

Vista Print PC's nor the Supervisor give constructive feed back. You're trained for 2 hours on shipping and expected to meet targets right away.

There is also a lot of favouritism from the PC's.
Pros
Free coffee, Good pay, Co-workers
Cons
Shift cancellations, Lack of constructive criticism, Favouritism
Good Workplace with proper culture
Lead Engineer / Lead Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON3 November 2018
Nice & safe place to work, grow and learn. But not more than 5 years if you are looking for new challenges.

Considering safety first, always changing...
Pros
Good Salary, good Culture
Cons
Work load, Not much technical job or mind challenging jobs
Good Environment
Material handler for Logistics department (Former Employee) –  Lakeshore, ON22 October 2018
I really enjoyed working here. I had high hopes of being hired on, with two sick days used over 7 months. Despite going through the interview process, I was terminated without explanation 3 weeks after.
Payed breaks, great benefits from what I've heard, and I can say the people I worked with in the Logistics department were friendly.

If given the opportunity, I'd work here again in hopes of getting hired on. **Just know that this company is known to lay people off without explanation.**
Pros
Payed Breaks, Benefits
Cons
Dishonesty
Decent place to work
General Worker (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON15 October 2018
The only down fall is the location of visaprint but if u have a ride and are willing to spend gas like that then by all means be my guest. Vista print is for you !
5 years Experince in Vistaprint
Customer care Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tunis, ON22 August 2018
Vistaprint offred me the chance to learn as much as i could
thaks to my professional experince withing my community, i've been always eager to learn new stuff evry day
*the atmosphere in which we work is top level, where we sahre respect, commitment,collaboration, team spirit .

*There is equal opportunity for career and personal advancement such as subsidised continuing education. Employee social life and peace of mind is top priority
overall good experience
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Lakeshore, ON20 July 2018
Very clean, focused, and friendly enviornment. Absolutely a best place to work at. Only disadvantage is that they call based on their preference. And hours are guaranteed differently.
Pros
cafe was wonderful. breaks are often don't get tired quick
Cons
only call on their preferred availability
Terrible place to work
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON25 April 2018
The management are fat headed trolls who listen to gossip, favor nepotism, and spy on innocent hard working people just to make trouble in their lives. Management needs to be revamped and only then will vistaprint be a nice place to work.
Cons
Too much watercooler talk, cheapens atmosphere
Acquired many skills, enjoyed my time there.
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Tecumseh, ON24 April 2018
Typical day consisted of repetitive work either packaging, organizing or shipping products.

Learned to work quickly and efficiently to meet the quotas.

Good management very reasonable.
Pros
Not difficut and good management
Cons
Long hours and long periods of time on your feet
Very clean place to work. Windsor plant has a cafeteria so you can buy food if you forgot or just don't feel like cooking
SENIOR DIGITAL PRESS OPERATOR (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON26 March 2018
Not a bad place to work at all I have no complaints. I work at the Windsor plant and you will always have complainers at any job but I believe it's fair pay and great benefits.
Reliable Work
Temporary Team Member - Production (Former Employee) –  Lakeshore, ON18 January 2018
A typical day at work includes your Shift Rotation Days-Afternoons. Arrive at Vistaprint early, wait for bell that indicated shift is in 5 mins, punch in, second bell goes off indicating start of shift. Employee's are given 2 breaks and one lunch, during shift. Depending on different areas in building, different tasks will be performed. Management is very resourceful and respectful and willingness to assist you when you need help. Workplace culture mirrors the manners the management portrays; helpful and respectful. The hardest part of the job is the swing shift, but you grow a custom, the most enjoyable part of the job is the other employee's you work with daily.
Pros
Clean Environment
great people and very good benefits
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  Lakeshore, ON17 January 2018
Working for Vistaprint has been a very good experience. The staff and workers adhere to a very strict acceptance/no harassment policy: making it a very enjoyable job. The pay is fair and benefits are amazing. I am constantly learning new things and get encouraged by management often. It is very physical but accommodations are made to help a worker ergonomically
Pros
gain share
Cons
traveling there
Very clean environment
Operator (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON15 January 2018
Nice and clean environment.
Good for people who like changing shifts
Lunches and brakes are been covered and that is a plus.
Stuff members are very helpful toward new employees.
General Labourer- Seasonal
General Labourer - Seasonal Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON18 December 2017
Vistaprint was definitely an interesting place to work at. I loved the worked environment and the people I worked with. It wasn't a traditional factor. Its clean and quiet. The downfall is working for a temp agency. Nobody knew what was going on at all. Its like pulling teeth to get the correct information out of everyone. They also would hide things like you work 44 hours before getting paid time and half for overtime which there wasn't much overtime nor was there much work at all. This leads to having a shift called off every week. I would get my 40 hours cut short and not get paid over time on my Saturday.
Not a bad place
Tpt general labourer (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON26 October 2017
Its a clean faclilty imwith alot of friendly people, i was only there for part time but it was an overall good time. The work was more or less mind boring but it wasnt too hard or fast pace
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON5 June 2017
I really enjoyed my time with Vistaprint on the midnight shift. The work was physically demanding but rewarding. There was exceptional teamwork, the production coordinators and supervisors were friendly and helpful.My coworkers were fun and great to work with and several have become good friends. The factory is huge but clean, the atmosphere is welcoming and the pay and bonuses are more than fair. There was quite a bit of overtime, but the pay makes it worth it. Highly recommend this job for anyone starting on.
Pros
Great work culture and pay
Cons
Very physically demanding.
Awesome Place to Work!
Health & Safety Officer (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON25 May 2017
They are extremely oriented in life, work, and culture; making it feel comfortable for all people who are part of the team. The values are fantastic and they have a very safe and healthy workspace!
Pros
Safe
Great Place to Work
Manufacturing Engineer (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON23 April 2017
The Vistaprint plant in Windsor is indeed a great place to work however the engineering and operations positions are quite demanding and can prove challenging when it comes to work and life balance. Although not an automotive plant, the vast majority of the management group comes from that environment and they bring with them the same management philosophies and styles.
Pros
fast pace, very dynamic, competitive pay
Cons
work life balance
Nice clean factory environment
Material Handler and Binning (Former Employee) –  Tecumseh, ON28 March 2017
Had two stints at Vistaprint - The first was as a material handler and I thoroughly enjoyed the role. Got a great physical workout for 8 hours a day and lost weight :-)

The second stint was as a "Binner" The shift always went quick but you are moving non-stop and don't even have the opportunity take a drink from your water bottle due to the expectations of 440 scans per hour.

Too many glitches with the scanning gun and wasted scans because of missing items in the bins.

For the wage, certainly is not worth it in binning and they evidently need you to be a robot or a speed demon.

Nice clean environment but management does a poor job in monitoring to improve performance. All they look as is the number of scans . . . .
Pros
Close to home

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vistaprint. Our community is ready to answer.

Vistaprint Reviews by Location