Vision33

Working at Vision33: 3 Vision33 Reviews

Canada3 reviews

Very good management / people

I had luck to work difficult job with very good people. Billing clients, writing weekly plans / schedule, daily time entry are not easy to deal with but management was excellent. I had few issues during my 11 years there and they treated my problem with care and understanding. I can recommend Vision33 to get great IT experience but it might be hard to last long in this fast paced environment. Still, I did not regret 1 minute about spending 11 years there.

Work hard Play Hard

This is a great space for great minds and seasoned professionals looking for exciting projects and work life balance. The company is progressive and always evolving. There is plenty of room for career development and advancements. Employees are recognized and rewarded for the value and contributions they bring.

Pros

Office parties, exciting technologies, great people, approachable and helpful.

Cons

Limited management training

interesting place

a challenging and dynamics place to work. Good people but very small and that has it's own unique challenges. A great place for new consultants and analysts

Pros

good location

Cons

small

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vision33. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement