Vision Critical

Vision Critical Management reviews

Canada20 reviews
Overall, working at Vision Critical was a very positive experience. The work and software itself was wonderful, however what kept me coming back each day.. was the people. Like any organization, the group of people were truly remarkable. Hardworking, smart, talented. It was a great experience!
Pros
great benefits, great list of clients/brands, employees
Cons
lack of company culture, upper management, organization, work/life balance
At Vision Critical, I get to contribute directly and make a difference to the future of our company. It's such a vibrant workplace full of energy and people excited by what they are working on. The executive team is so passionate and focused, you can really feel the momentum and excitement as we work toward a shared vision.
Management changes, pathetic handling of employees, job security is bad, scared of losing job, people cant say things honestly because scared that management will take your job away.
Was told in my interview that work days were 9 hours. In reality, they were 10-12 hour days. We were instructed that we had to work some weekends and even stat holidays.

Management did not seem to care. They just took advantage of their employees.

Lots of turnover. Stay away from this finance team.
Pros
Nice office, free dinners when working late, young upbeat staff
Cons
Long hours, management that doesn't care, low pay
The company is very immature and poorly ran. Never see so much politics in one place. Unprofessional behavior is tolerated by the top because the senior management only cares about their own job security. Very disappointing to the firm lost so many good people over the years.

Definitely not recommended to work for VC if you are an experienced professional.