Vision Credit Union Ltd

Vision Credit Union Ltd Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews

Insights into Vision Credit Union Ltd

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Support from manager
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Its a bank. Profits before people. If you are in the "club" yoire taken care of

Vision credit union is basically like working at any other bank. The pay is ok, benefits are actually really good. Advancement will depend on how much the management likes you more so than ability.

Great staff

Co-workers, superiors, managers are very supportive. They are open to changes and listen to our grievances. Always on the go for improvements and changes.

Great Place to work!

Environment is friendly. Workplace culture is great! Everyone works together. A number of staff events throughout the year. Great benefits. Great opportunities.

Fun and productive place to be.

You learn new things everyday, co-workers are great to be a team with, and great management. The most enjoyable part is for sure the customers you work with through out the day. Hardest part is when there is new updates in the systems and sometimes its quite difficult to understand but we all work as a team and figure it out and help one another out.

Pros

Great staff, supportive staff, great customers

Cons

not enough hours

I work with good people and enjoy the job I do.

I would get to work and start the morning routine, which included the ATM deposits and Night Deposits. We would usually finish 15 minutes before we opened so all the staff would sit down for coffee. When we opened our day included bill payments, deposits, withdrawls, etc. Daily good customer service. The work environment was good, I enjoy the people I work with and got a long with them. I learned to never assume because I could be wrong. My manager was good. He made sure we got the job done diligently and sufficiently. For me the hardest part was the language barrier between me and members. I can speak and understand English and I can understand Low German to an extent. So the members that came in speaking fluent Low or High German made it difficult to communicate. I really enjoy opening new accounts and getting to know new people.

Pros

Best Co-workers

Cons

Language Barrier

It's fun working with my co-workers. I enjoy my job as I utilized my educational background.

my job is kinda repetitive as everyday I'm doing the same thing, balancing and reconciling of Accounts but challenging job and I love that. I love working with numbers and I feel great everytime I balanced. The hardest part is that your looking for a variance which you couldn't find and you have to start all over again just to find that especially if it just a cents.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vision Credit Union Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8Job security/advancement