VisaPlace Immigration Services

VisaPlace Immigration Services Work-life balance reviews

Canada6 reviews

Clear
4.2Job security & advancement

Great intake time filled with individuals who encourage you and are always willing to lend a helping hand!

My time at Visaplace has quite honestly set the standard of how I want to be treated at my work place. The intake supervisor takes his time to get to know all the coordinators and really try's to help push you towards your goals. The team is amazing, very courteous and helpful if you have any questions. Starting any new job can be nerve- racking but the team really has a way of making you feel at home.

Pros

An Amazing Team

Cons

Can be a fast paced environment.

"Very pleasant company to work with"

"Very pleasant company to work with. Since when I started, they were very receptive, making me feel part of the team. They offer job opportunities to all ethnicity, in my case they offered me my 1 job opportunity in my training area as an Administrative Assistant starting my international career. I worked there for 1 year and a half and I'm just leaving because I turn Mom now. I am very grateful for the opportunity and I recommend this company to everyone who is looking for the opportunity to grow professionally."

Insights into VisaPlace Immigration Services

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Ask a question about working or interviewing at VisaPlace Immigration Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement