VisaPlace Immigration Services

VisaPlace Immigration Services Job security & advancement reviews

Canada6 reviews

Clear
4.2Job security & advancement

"Very pleasant company to work with"

"Very pleasant company to work with. Since when I started, they were very receptive, making me feel part of the team. They offer job opportunities to all ethnicity, in my case they offered me my 1 job opportunity in my training area as an Administrative Assistant starting my international career. I worked there for 1 year and a half and I'm just leaving because I turn Mom now. I am very grateful for the opportunity and I recommend this company to everyone who is looking for the opportunity to grow professionally."

Room for Growth

I started with the company as an intern needing to complete a part of my program. From the very beginning, they made me feel like a part of their team. I was hired as a junior legal assistant after the completion of my program and have been working for the company for 4 years now. I am currently a Senior Case Worker and have been very happy with my role. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for growth opportunities within this filed.

Pros

Free Friday Breakfast/Lunch - Very Friendly Culture

This is where you really learn a wide range of skills and are challenged to go beyond your comfort zone. And management really listens and values your input.

Pros

maximum flexibility

Cons

there are none

Ask a question about working or interviewing at VisaPlace Immigration Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement