VisaPlace Immigration Services Employee Reviews for Senior Case WorkerReview this company
Senior Case Worker1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 6 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
I started with the company as an intern needing to complete a part of my program. From the very beginning, they made me feel like a part of their team. I was hired as a junior legal assistant after the completion of my program and have been working for the company for 4 years now. I am currently a Senior Case Worker and have been very happy with my role. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for growth opportunities within this filed.
Free Friday Breakfast/Lunch - Very Friendly Culture
Was this review helpful?
Based on 1 survey responses
Insights into VisaPlace Immigration Services
What people like
- Sense of belonging
- Support from manager
- Overall satisfaction
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more VisaPlace Immigration Services reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at VisaPlace Immigration Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 6 reviews
Ratings by category
3.7 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
4.2 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
4.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
4.3 out of 5 stars for Management
4.3 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about VisaPlace Immigration Services
- What is the dress code at VisaPlace Immigration Services?3 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at VisaPlace Immigration Services? What are …One person answered
- Is VisaPlace Immigration Services hiring new workers during the COVID-19 outbreak?
- How should you prepare for an interview at VisaPlace Immigration Services?
- What roles at VisaPlace Immigration Services can work from home during the COVID-19 outbreak?