VisaPlace Immigration Services

VisaPlace Immigration Services Employee Reviews for Intake Coordinator

Intake Coordinator2 reviews

Great intake time filled with individuals who encourage you and are always willing to lend a helping hand!

My time at Visaplace has quite honestly set the standard of how I want to be treated at my work place. The intake supervisor takes his time to get to know all the coordinators and really try's to help push you towards your goals. The team is amazing, very courteous and helpful if you have any questions. Starting any new job can be nerve- racking but the team really has a way of making you feel at home.

Pros

An Amazing Team

Cons

Can be a fast paced environment.

I am currently sitting in a women’s trauma psych ward unit for the second time in a month because of this job

They advertise on Google that they can help people leave Afghanistan but they can’t. When you’re not being bombarded by inbound calls from people in crisis trying to escape the Taliban, you’re basically cold calling poor people in Nigeria who don’t even have credit cards. Their commission pay system is weird and unfair as it’s based on random luck and inbound calls which the company admits. Different shift start times create an unfair commission balance.

Pros

The manager of the department is lovely and did his best

Cons

Afghanistan

Insights into VisaPlace Immigration Services

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at VisaPlace Immigration Services?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at VisaPlace Immigration Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement