VisaPlace Immigration Services

VisaPlace Immigration Services Employee Reviews

Canada5 reviews

I am currently sitting in a women’s trauma psych ward unit for the second time in a month because of this job

They advertise on Google that they can help people leave Afghanistan but they can’t. When you’re not being bombarded by inbound calls from people in crisis trying to escape the Taliban, you’re basically cold calling poor people in Nigeria who don’t even have credit cards. Their commission pay system is weird and unfair as it’s based on random luck and inbound calls which the company admits. Different shift start times create an unfair commission balance.

Pros

The manager of the department is lovely and did his best

Cons

Afghanistan

"Very pleasant company to work with"

"Very pleasant company to work with. Since when I started, they were very receptive, making me feel part of the team. They offer job opportunities to all ethnicity, in my case they offered me my 1 job opportunity in my training area as an Administrative Assistant starting my international career. I worked there for 1 year and a half and I'm just leaving because I turn Mom now. I am very grateful for the opportunity and I recommend this company to everyone who is looking for the opportunity to grow professionally."

Room for Growth

I started with the company as an intern needing to complete a part of my program. From the very beginning, they made me feel like a part of their team. I was hired as a junior legal assistant after the completion of my program and have been working for the company for 4 years now. I am currently a Senior Case Worker and have been very happy with my role. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for growth opportunities within this filed.

Pros

Free Friday Breakfast/Lunch - Very Friendly Culture

This is where you really learn a wide range of skills and are challenged to go beyond your comfort zone. And management really listens and values your input.

Pros

maximum flexibility

Cons

there are none

They suck.

It was such a toxic place to work out. Their motto for their intake team is “dont care too much about the intake team cause they dont last longer than 6 months.” I wonder freaking why.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at VisaPlace Immigration Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

VisaPlace Immigration Services Reviews by Location