Virgin Mobile Employee Review

View all Virgin Mobile reviews

90% Sexy-Cool, 10% Cheeky
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NL20 June 2013
I could not begin to describe just how fantastic my experience with Virgin Mobile was. I truly believe that working there taught me more about working with others, customer service, and team-building than I anything I could have imagined.

Other Virgin Mobile Employee Reviews

Depends on the person
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC20 May 2018
This job is a good job who people who are number driven and are not afraid to keep driving. I suffer from anxiety, so I found it to be very tiresome and stressful to keep chasing after monthly targets.

The idea behind the company is good and they try hard to motivate and encourage work culture but does not get executed properly, such as "mandatory" group events when they are not actually mandatory.

People get switched up from stores all the time, so nobody stays at the same place for long. Good if you dislike a certain manager, but bad if you actually like your current manager. Along the same lines, because the manager gets switched so often, it requires constant adapting, and that can get annoying too because management expectations vary.

Good source of income for students, the commission does beef up your paycheque a bit.
Pros
Good income for students, learn a lot about telecommunications
Cons
monthly targets, constantly changing management
private run stores
Sales Person, Bell/ Virgin Mobility (Current Employee) –  Lindsay, ON14 May 2018
Dont.

privately owned dealership stores are not the way to go if you are wanting to work for bell or virgin.. they look out for number one... go corporate
Pros
phone given
Cons
no benefits