Viral Nation

Viral Nation Employee Reviews

Canada7 reviews
Supportive yet driven culture
Viral Nation is a small but fast growing company. As a result of their size, it is a tight-knit group, which I was drawn to. The pace of work is relaxed, but expectations are clear and management have high standards. I have autonomy in what I do, and management is very open to new suggestions to improve and advance the company. I'm really enjoying my time at Viral Nation, as it is the perfect mix for me of both challenging work with a supportive environment. Pay is a little low but this is to be expected in a young company trying to grow.
Pros
autonomy, relaxed and supportive environment, young company with youthful culture
Cons
pay is low compared to industry
Great Company Culture
Viral Nation is a fast growing company filled with eager and talented individuals. Their teams work extremely hard for each and every client and continuously push the boundaries of social media marketing.
Fast-paced, collaborative and family-like work culture
When working at Viral Nation, you feel like family, rather than just another employee. Viral Nation's work culture is one for many companies to model. VN has provided me avenues for personal and career development where everyday I'm constantly learning more and more. The senior management is not only excellent at their jobs, but show a level of emotional intelligence and care that truly motivates me.
Vibrant Company!
There are so many opportunities, the company is growing really quickly. Very fast paced environment. Very exciting times being able to craft the influencer marketing world.
Unique place to enhance your skills and meet great people
Positive, fast-paced environment to work in with amazing people who are ready to help you anytime. Learning new skills every day.
Proud to be a part of Viral Nation Family
Wonderful first Job!!!
This was a wonderful place to start my first fulltime job! I've have learned so much in a small time and progressed my knowledge of accounting much more than in a classroom. Everyone in the office is full of energy and work together to reach a common goal. It's a lot of work, but extremely rewarding!!!
Amazing place and people to be around and be inspired by
Management is amazing, everyone works hard but its fun and always learning and evolving.
Awesome place to start your career and learn A LOT! Its hard work but the days go by so quick and everyone there is awesome to work with