VIQUA Employee Reviews

Lots of work
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON5 March 2019
Plenty of work available, nice clean work environment, job instruction made very clear. Had a good variety of jobs to do on a daily bases, so things never got too repetitive.
supervisors are rude
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON5 October 2017
i worked afternoon shift with colette as a supervisor. She is a nasty and controlling in your face supervisor. She shows favoritism and is very demeaning when she speaks to you if your not in her circle. i watched a lot of people quit who were new due solely to her. Other people who worked there were nice and everybody had negative things to say about her.
Pros
paid lunches and breaks
Cons
nasty supervisor and management who didn't care
Aweful place to work
Packager (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON16 May 2016
The place is terrible to work, just when you think you are doing great and might be advancing to get trained for a new thing they turn around and fire you with no reason all at. Plus the Supervisors are awful and quite rude at times.
Pros
Paid lunch break and pay is more then minium wage
Cons
Long hours, Bad management
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Guelph, On21 April 2015
I enjoyed working at Viqua due to the fact of my co-workers being so polite and they were very understanding. I felt like I fit in at Viqua. It was never a dull moment and there was always stuff for me to do so I was never bored. They had some pretty cool events they hosted as well.
I learned how to inspect parts, package and assembly filters, chambers and lamps.
The hardest part of the job would have been all of the changes of locations for items that were needed to complete an assignment. They were making a lot of really cool changes to production and packaging which made it understandable on why locations were changing for needed items.
The part of the job I enjoyed most would have been the fact that I never ran out of the things to do so I wasn't standing around with a blank mood on my face. Also, if I went to work with a sad look on my face, my co-workers would do anything in their power to make sure I leave that night smiling and excited to go back the next day.
I highly recommend that if you get the chance to work at Viqua, you take it. It is worth it.
Pros
My co-workers were very polite and I enjoyed the work. It was easy to learn and very fun.
Cons
There is none.